02

.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩.𝟐 | 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

Second person's point of view:

"You got this, okay? It's just climbing, you can do this!" You said, hyping yourself up, you looked up at the tall wall, ready to clim it along with the others.

You dipped your hands in chalk power and held your hand on a climbing hold, with every move; you climbed higher until the very end and rang the bell that was on top like the you are.

"Y/n! get down here, please!" your father called out to you from down there, you saw his tiny figure waving its hands, you giggled and slid down with the belay rope attached to you "catch me dad!" you yelled falling.

With his big strong arms, your father caught you effortlessly and put you down as if you were as light as a feather "that was dangerous you know" he said while you took the belay off "that's why I did it!" you stuck your tongue out a held a peace sign.

Your father gave you a proud smile, since he too was like that as a teenager, even worse he said.

"Why'd you call me down here?" you asked "as much as I hate it, we need to talk."

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

"What do you mean I have to go to school?!" you exclaimed at your parents, who're sitting infront of you.

"I kno-" before your father could speak, your mother held your hand up to silence him, she knew he was going to stand up with you.

"You've been home-schooled for almost three years, you haven't experienced the taste of highschool once! if you want 'friends', you need to put yourself out there instead of going to the gym."

"Don't you remember what happened to me?! can't I just keep studying at home? I'll do my very best, I promise!" with pleading eyes; you begged the lady infront of you to reconsider.

"You can't keep living in the past y/n; remember: the past is an illusion created by you, it's up to you to leave it behind or not."

You stayed silent for a couple of seconds at her words, this reaction made your mother smile "I'll take your silence as an agreement, look; we even gave you the decision to choose a nice highschool of your liking; I highly recommend shiratorizawa." she said, placing 6 school magazines infront of you.

Though, you still kept silent clenching to your knees; your stomach felt upset almost throwing up, the flashbacks of those jerks all came back together, 8 years of endless suffering, was it going to repeat itself?

Just then, a hand placed itself on yours from both sides "I know this is hard for you, but you've grown so much my love; no one-- look at me, no one will ever stand in your way if you're confident and brave enough." your father said lifting your chin up to look deep into her eyes, she gently kissed your cheeks while your dad tackled you both in a hug.

"You'll make friends, you'll get to eat crepes after school, join a club activity, even find love, just like me and your father." she smirked.

Before she could tell their love story you snapped "alright! I'll choose a school!" you laugh leaning towards the table, the magazines read; shiratorizawa; aoba johsai; inarizaki...ect "these aren't even from here! are playing games with me or something?" you pout looking at your parents, who exchanged looks and took an orange paper out.

"Isn't this the name of the school kiyoko-chan goes to?"

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

You arrived to japan two days after that talk with your parents, looking at the mirror; you admired yourself and the cute uniform you wore, you haven't seen your best friend for ages, you only text and send pictures to each other, you felt nervous and had the need to look perfect. This felt like your first date.

You weren't letting anyone you're wealthy, you're going to act like a commoner, so instead of taking the car, you're walking on foot with you're human map, your father!

On your way to school, many ladies kept gawking at your dad, for your information; your dad is what you would call; a dilf, he had giant muscles that suited him perfectly, his large figure made him look like togi fuchiguro.

Not wanting too much attention drawn to you- you bid your father goodbye before you'd get too close to the gate and made your way there alone, all eyes were on you when you walked in, murmures were heard along with looks of admiration.

"I wonder what class she's in!"  "She's so pretty!" ect.., the fact that people only judged by looks pissed you off and truth to be told; you liked the attention you received; since-well, people never really looked at you without gagging in your previous years.

You didn't care about these people looking at you; really, the person whom you wanted to see you most was her; shimizu kiyoko.

Who stood right infront of you.