Kai's Spree Deal 🍋

Start from the beginning

"Kai are you just going to destroy all of my clothes?!" You scolded him. "Are you really getting mad at a magical time like this? Besides you know you love it, that won't be the only thing I'll destroy." He smirked again.

His hand trailed down from your now bare torso to press against your wet area. You moaned as you felt his fingers digging with your pants on.

"Wonderful noises my love~" Kai said with lusting golden yellow eyes. His big hands went around your back to remove your bra.

He threw it across the room with your torn up shirt. "Make more." He demanded as his fingers went to play with your breasts and his tongue immediately going to leave hickeys all around your stomach.

It seemed as if Kai already forgot about the baby, but he remembered and went gentle on your stomach. Just not gentle enough to leave dark hickeys everywhere.

You moaned louder as Kai continued to play. "Nguyen Kai~" You moaned extremely loud.

He stopped leaving hickeys and chuckled. "There's the sounds I want to hear all night~" he said as his teeth went lower.

They found your pants and he removed them, leaving small rips as he threw them on the pile.

You tried to stop moaning as you felt his hot breath so close to your dripping spot. "S-stop teasing, you still h-have all your clothes on." You said with red cheeks holding onto Kai.

His golden yellow orbs widened a bit, before becoming half lidded. "Alright, whatever my love says." He kissed your swollen lips and removed his shirt, revealing his hard rock abs.

Kai wasn't finished. He undid his belt and threw it on the floor, along with his pants.

"There. Are you happy now?" Kai chuckled, placing a grip on your waist. "Very." You smiled and traced your fingers along his abs.

"Amazing. Time for the funnest part." Kai groaned as he leaned down and removed your panties with his teeth, ripping them now useless.

He smirked seeing your dripping wet area. "I think I can tease you more my love~" he whispered lustfully.

Kai opened his mouth and out slipped his tongue. His hot breath went on your cilt before he started to lick the pre cum off.

You moaned really loud as his tongue licked off everything. "K-Kai!" You moaned, shoving your nails deep in his back.

While in the process of liking your below, Kai removed his boxers. Out came his large and hard member.

You saw the tent go away as it arose on top of you. Kai stop enjoying your taste and rose up, he teased the tip of his bulging member on your opening instead.

"Ah this feels so good already~" Kai moaned in sync with you, feeling you more wet.

Kai smiled down at you. "Are you ready my love?" He asked kissing your lips passionately. Once he pulled away you answered. "Y-yes." You said trying to calm down.

Calming down didn't work as Kai already started to feel even more dominant. As soon as you gave him the answer he was looking for, his member inserted itself into your area.

Kai started slow for not even a second, and went faster. You moaned as you felt his area go in and out.

"Ahh nghh K-Kai!" You yelled making red scratch marks on his back, your back arching.

Kai groaned. "Nghh faster. Harder." He breathed out going just as he said earlier.

All that sounded throughout the bedroom was slapping noises as Kai slammed inside of you and moans as he went harder and deeper.