Chapter 5

"Dada!" Reign shouted, he took one step but quickly stop because of embarrassment. The little boy looked up to Jennie and hold on her shirt, waiting for Jennie's signal to go.

Lisa smile widely as she looks at her babies, she's getting teary that she can finally hug them not just in pictures but personally. The Lady knelt down and spread her arms and inviting them to run and hug her.

"Can you give me a welcome back hug?" Lisa asked.

Since Liam can't recognize her that much, he gazed back on Jennie and the latter nodded her head. Liam walked towards her first, not excited as he was. He embraced Lisa's neck and tried to sit on her leg. Then Reign runs toward her and giggle when he landed on Lisa's arms, both kids received warm hugs and kisses. Jennie can't find the exact words to say how happy she was that finally, the kids will feel the love of their real parent other than her.

Lisa stood up and carry both kids "I miss you so much, you guys have grown too much" She giggled and kissed their cheeks again.

Despite of being excited, Reign can still feel the adjustment on Lisa's presence "Are you done helping other doctors abroad?" He asked.

"Yup, I finished it so I can be with you" She both glanced at the young boys "Don't you miss me? Huh?"

"We don't know" Reign replied.

Jennie looked at the watch and alarmed on the idea that she was about to get late "Lisa, you can join us this breakfast. I'll be late" She said and let her in.

"No, I j-"

"No more arguments, I'll be late" Jennie said and headed in the kitchen and put extra plate on the table.

Lisa didn't put the boys down and carry them until they reached the kitchen "Can you put me down? Please?" Liam asked her which Lisa quickly granted, she both put the boys down.

"Yeah sure" Lisa said

Reign and Liam climb up on their chairs and stealing glances to Lisa. They can remember her but the fact that they didn't meet each other for two years is enough to make them feel awkward on each other, especially, the boys are still babies and clueless on what's happening around them before.

"Take your seat now" Jennie told and put rice and meat on the kids plate.

Lisa took a seat across to Jennie, she can't help but to smile from ear to ear while watching the kids "Do you have any plans today?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll go to work because I was on leave yesterday and the kids might stay in our house" Jennie stated and cut the meat for Reign "Why? Do you want to-"

"No. I was just wondering. I also have to go to hospital today but.. can I borrow them this weekend? I mean, Reign?" Lisa asked while looking lovingly at them

"Are we going to amusement park?" Reign asked in excitement, his mouth is still full with rice.

"Yeah we will, only if your Mom let you" Lisa gazed on Jennie who's still thinking "And about Liam, can he stay here for a while? If you want, I'll bring him in-" Jennie cut her off.

"It's fine Lisa if Liam stay with Reign, he's with me for long time so I am sure Mom can handle him and aside from that, if you were used to bring him in the hospital before because nobody will look after him, in my household, I don't let kids use that kind of environment as their playground. It's very risky" Jennie explained, knowing that Liam stayed most of his days in hospital because of Somi "But I'm not taking away your rights to Liam since he's your child, anything you want to do with him is fine with me but not that way"