Chapter 12

"Watch your way" Jennie reminded the boy who are very happy as they started walking. They are in front of the two and manage to walk on by themselves. 

The road started to get crowded as the employees started to get off from their home. Lisa is busy on her phone and contacting someone who can help her to fix the car she left on the side road but unlucky to her that no one's picking up. Jennie told Lisa to cancel the dinner on the night market since they have to go home so the kids can rest which Lisa acknowledge her reason.

"You can drop us off to the bus station and I'll bring the kids home so you can go back to your car" Jennie told her without looking. 

Lisa put her phone inside her pocket and slowly look at her. She just chuckle and said "No, I'll drop you to your home as what Bobby said"

"Bobby said?" Jennie asked and glance at her "He must be on duty that's why he's not able to come" 

Lisa just nod her head and just walk on Jennie's pace while staring at the kids "Are you enjoying your work?" She asked. 

"Yeah, it's my dream and I'm enjoying myself with the kids" Jennie told and Lisa nodded once again "So how's Europe?" 

"Well, everything's good. It feels different of course especially when you're missing your family and the country where you lived but we always shrugged it off and focus on our goal since we go there for work" She stated. 

"Uhhm. Okay" Jennie ended. 

As they walk for too long, the kids finally give up and turn around to face them "Can we take a rest Mommy love?" Reign asked her. 

"Are you tired?" Jennie bend down to reach his level and pat his head "Okay, I'll carry you"

When Jennie is about to take Reign, Lisa took him first. She was surprised that Lisa instantly took Reign on her arms then she carry Liam as well "All good now?" She laughed at them. 

"Yes!" The boys giggled and started to point things everywhere to keep Lisa entertain. 

It's true that it looks very lovely seeing the three together. Despite of being awkward together on their first met, Lisa tried her best to make her sons very comfortable around her. Jennie didn't bother to interfere on their fun time and just let Lisa do her thing. She's indeed tired as well after all the tasks she made earlier. Lisa manage to carry the two until the bus station, she can feel numbness on her arms but she can't complain because she's loving it. 

"You can now put them down" Jennie said behind them. 

Lisa instantly put them down and stretched her arm which made Jennue chuckle "I never think that having twins is very hard" She jokingly said which made Jennie's face went blank. Lisa look behind her and fin Jennie "Are you tired?" She asked when she notice her different aura. 

"No" Jennie said and took the boys to get in the bus which stop right in front of her "Let's go kids" 

Lisa gazed at her but didn't mind at all. She followed her until they successfully ride the bus. Since a lot of people are now going home after the long day on work. The bus is loaded and only one seat available. 

"Hold on the hand railing" The driver said. 

The bus instantly move which made Jennie stumble but lucky to her that Lisa is behind her. She grab Jennie's shoulder and help her to the kids. 

"Just hold on the railing" Lisa whispered and took Liam's hand. 

"Dada it's pretty crowded. I want to sit" He whimper

"Let's wait for another stop so you can sit" Lisa said to him. 

"Mommy are you okay?" Reign worriedly said.