Chapter 16

Everyone is excited to get in the night club. As the line grows outside, the guards are getting firm and trying to stop them from entering. Disco lights, laser beams and loud beat of music make the people go wild. It is a typical night out for everyone, you can't remove those smiles on their faces everytime the beat drop on the floor. 

"Excuse me!" Seulgi pushes everyone who gets on her way, she plop herself on the couch and drink the remaining alcohol on her glass "This night is getting wild" 

"It's not that late but we're overcrowded" Jisoo uttered and pour some on Jin's glass "Then look at him, he's tipsy"

"I'm not" Jin pointed his finger to her and drink the alcohol "We need to celebrate because I got promoted, all drinks on me!"

"I don't want to drive someone home, okay? If you can't make it on your own then stay here" Taehyung mumbled and eat some chips "I can't dance on that crowded place" 

"We're here to drink, let's just enjoy on our table" Jin said with his drunken words. He tried to dance on his seat but he can't control his body from falling. 

Jeongyeon who's also a bit drunk pushes him to stay on the couch "Hey, you better behave or I will smash this bottle on you. Who are you huh? Answer me!" She shouted, didn't know what she's doing. 

"Don't raise your voice to me!" Jin yelled back. 

Jisoo pull her Jeongyeon down and slap her "Don't forget that you're still Jeongyeon, okay? Behave" She told and the girl noded then laugh "I think we should all go home now" 

"You just arrive 1 hour ago, what are you talking about?" Yoongi asked and give her another shot "Just let them do whatever they want" 

Their table becomes peaceful as they mind their own businesses. They focus on their phones or watching how the people come and go on the dance floor. When Yoongi lit up his cigarette, he looks at them and release a smoke from his mouth. 

"I haven't seen Lisa since then, where is she?" He asked "Jisoo?"

"I don't know. We separated our ways when we go home" Jisoo replied "I was calling her but it's just ringing. Maybe she's not interested to go besides she's busy on something" 

"Still pursuing Jen?" Taehyung asked. 

"Kinda" Jisoo chuckled. 

When Jin heard those names, he instantly open his eyes and fix his seat "If I were Lisa? I won't do that again" He said, trying to open his eyes wide to see all of them but seems like his eyes are betraying him. 

"What do you mean?" They asked. 

Jin laughed and wipe the alcohol on his lips "Jennie's parents? They are into Bobby and I think Bobby has more chance to get her" He said. 

"How could you bring your friend down?" Yoongi scoffed and throw a bit of alcohol on him. 

"Quit it!" Jin hissed and then look at them "I'm not bringing Lisa down but I'm just stating what I've heard and I've seen" 

"Really? Then let's not get into it and just let them" Jisoo said "But who knows, right?" 

"I don't want Lisa to get hurt but she deserves it a little" Jin laughed hysterically while clapping his hands "But you know, I'm not rooting for anybody but if we're talking who deserves Jennie? You know the answer already, I'm Jennie's cousin and Lisa's friend but after all what happened? I won't approve Lisa into Jennie's life, maybe she can be Reign's parent but that's it" He said and rest his head on seat until he drifted off to sleep. 

"Let's not bring up the pass. Lisa has change" Seulgi said in defense "We can't move forward if we still look back and get worried about the past"