Chapter 19

"Are you sure you wanna ride it without visor?" Jennie asked, she's watching how Lisa put the key on her Kawasaki Ninja. 

Lisa look at her smiling "I can manage. Besides I'm not going fast" She said and hop on "Get on my bike and we will go" 

Jennie pouted as she walks slowly towards Lisa, she put the helmet on and ride on "Just be careful" She mumble and grip on Lisa's shirt which made the latter laugh silently. 

"Just hang on" Lisa chuckle and started to drive slowly. Jennie closes her eyes and try to calm herself, she's not used to ride a big bike. Her grip is getting tighter as Lisa transcend on three cars in front of them. 

"I told you to drive slowly" Jennie said, making Lisa hear her out. 

Lisa choose the side of the road to calm Jennie down. As the upcoming traffic light is turning orange, telling to slow down before it turns red, Lisa twisted the grip to make it faster which made Jennie lean her head on Lisa's back and made her hand on waist, she grasp on the lady's shirt and closes her eyes while Lisa's trying to beat the red light. When they finally turn left, she slow down a bit and laugh inside when she found out Jennie's reaction. She knows how Jennie hates to ride on big bike but she just wanted to make her experience it. 

As soon as they reach the place, Jennie instantly get off from the bike and remove her helmet. She forcefully give it to Lisa who just finished turning off the engine. 

"What are you mad about?" Lisa confusingly asked and get down from the bike.

"I told you to slow down" She yelled at her. 

Lisa put her helmet on the bike and pouted "Then you should have hug me instead so you will fear less" She suggested that made Jennie frown. 

"Nice suggestion" Jennie mocked and look around "So where are we going to buy a drink and where are we up to?"

"There's a small convenient store near this building and can you see that? We will go up for a sightseeing. So you better fix your face to lighten up the mood. Come on" Lisa chuckle and ask Jennie to follow her by giving a cue using her hands. The small girl follow her behind while looking around "What drink do you want?" She added. 

"Any" Jennie shortly replied and zip the leather jacket that Lisa gave her "Aren't you feel cold?" 

"Kinda but you need it more than I do" Lisa said and open the door for Jennie before she comes in. The two made their way on the beverages section and choose for the right beer tonight, they pick soju since it's a light drink "Do you have access on that building?" Jennie questioned her.

"Seulgi has a unit on that building before and we were always staying there to have some drink unfortunately Seulgi sold that unit and buy one on the nearest street from her work since the guards and receptionist know me, they allow me to go there" Lisa stated as she put four bottles of soju and paid it. 

"Are we going to drink that way?" Jennie asked. 

"There's a chicken skewer along the way so we will buy there" Lisa said and received the change. 

They headed out of the store and walk again to get on the building. Lisa found the chicken skewer and let Jennie choose what to eat. As they are walking, Jennie pull out a stick of chicken and eat it right away, she just watch how Lisa talk to the guards until the tall girl ask her to follow.

Only few people are on the lobby and it looks so expensive to live here. Lisa pick the roof deck when they get in the elevator. She took her phone and answer some messages while she's letting what Jennie wanted to do. The cat eyed girl break the silence when she bump Lisa's shoulder a bit to get her attention.