Malfoy manor

It was the day after seeing Draco in the astronomy tower, I want to hug him, I want to kiss him, I want to love him. But he doesn't know I even exists anymore, but it was all for the best. I couldn't have Draco blame himself and ruin his life just to protect me, I love him and one day I hope we can find each other again but for now I have to steer clear of him.

"Hermione! Wait up" you yell.

"Hey, what's wrong" hermione replies.

"L-last night I wiped any memory of me from Dracos mind, he's a death eater Hermione!! I had to keep him safe and loving me was his weakness and I could hurt him like that."

"Y/n OMG!"

"Can I have a hug please" you say softly almost baby like.

Hermione reached out her arms and replied "come here." It was so nice having a best friend like Hermione I felt safe with her and loved.

Creeeeeeekkkkk! you are awaken at the middle of the night to foot steps around your dormatry, "come on Draco get her, Voldemort's orders" a high pitched voice screeched.

After the screeching voice stopped there were moments of silence until you were grabbed by Draco, "HELP! Let me go Draco!" You scream.

"Quiet Mudblood" he snaps back.

"Bellatrix, what do w-we now?"

"I'll cast a sleeping charm on her like I did the rest, then the filthy mud blood will STOP MOVING! Like the spoilt little brat she is.... HeHeEhe." Bellatrix screeched.

You slowly start to wake up, your eyes drowsey and your head pounding. Waiting for you brain to finally catch up to what my eyes were seeing, you
realise your on a small wooden chair tied up with rope, "HELP w-where am I."

"Well darling your in Malfoy manor" a tall blonde man that resembled Draco exclaimed.

"And you are?" You question.

"Lucius Malfoy" he responds.

"D-dracos dad?"

"Why yes."

"Why am I here, what have I done."

"Not what you've done but who you are!" He yells.

"And who am I?"

"We aren't really sure, but the dark lord has requested we find you and take you."

"T-the dark lord" I exclaim while my eyes start to swell with tears making my vision blurry.

A warm breath breathed lightly on my neck, "don't cry! We won't hurt you... just yet, well not until the dark lord gets here." Bellatrix exclaimed. She ran her wand along my face aggressively wiping my tears off my face leaving a sting behind it. "Ahhh Draco you've come to see the show" Bellatrix yelled.

"Who is this mud blood?!" He hisses.

"One of your class mates." Bellatrix answered aggressively.

You start to wriggle in your seat getting uncomfortable with seat you've been placed in.
"Ahh welcome dark lord" I heard faintly in the distance.

"She's in the dining room."

You hear faint footsteps creeping towards the room you were in, you start to breath heavy and tears started to fall down my face.

"Why hello there y/n" Voldemort whispered hastily.

"W-w-what do you want with me" you reply your breath shaky and your words shakier.

"expelliarmus!"

Voldemort's wand was thrown from his hands and the ropes around you loosened, "y/n hurry up we don't have much time."

It was Draco, w-why was he doing this?

"Trust me y/n."

He reached out his hand and gestures for you to grab it, you take a deep breath and take his hand and start running as fast as you could.

"Apperate!" you teleport yourself and Draco to the forbidden forests just outside of the school.

"Why are you doing this, you barley know who I am And your on Voldemort's side, your a death eater" you say with a shake in your voice as it was hard to pretend that he didn't know you and it being so hard to not grab him and kiss him.

"Are you silly y/n."

"Huh?" You were genuinely confused "what do you mean... am I silly?"

"I know who you are y/n."

He grabbed my face and passionate kissed me, the force of his lips clashing against mine was something I missed the most...

"your the love of my life, I wasn't about to let you die under my watch" he whispered in my ear.

"What!" My eyes lifted from my feet "h-how, Draco!" I exclaim, tears of joy ran down my face.

"I had some enchantment on, I wasn't effected by your trying oblivate that night on the tower. Trust me y/n acting like I wasn't in love you you in the halls, acting like I didn't want to push you into some random class room and kiss every inch of your body was the hardest thing I have ever done!" he whimpered like he was going to break down in tears.

"Me too draco, I'm sorry I did that, I was trying to keep you safe, I was trying not to make the guilt of me getting captured or ki—"

"Y/n it's okay, I understand. But your the best thing that has happened to me"

"Oh shut up and kiss me" I exclaim and wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him passionately.

"I love y/n."

"I love you Draco."

"I missed you Malfoy."