A Date?

It had been a week since Alastor's hangover, and Angel taking care of him. Alastor knew he couldn't avoid her all the time, she basically worked with him.

He also had been catching himself gazing at Angel when she was working.

Even his friend Rosie told him one time; "If you don't ask her out already, someone else will instead."

It made Alastor see red now that he thought about it.

Which is why after Angel was wrapping up another rehab meeting, and getting calls for other demons who wanted to be redeemed, Alastor walked up to her and attempted to scare her...

"Don't even think about it Alastor." Angel said, not even turning around.

"Ah, you always seem to know it was me." Alastor falsely lamented.

"Is there something you want?"

"Ah, about that. Um..." Alastor grinned sheepishly looking at another direction. Man, he was never so nervous in his life, or afterlife because this was foreign territory he was entering.

"I wanted to ask if you would...like to have a get together later tonight? Just us two?" Alastor nervously asked.

Angel looked at him shocked. "You mean....like...a date...?"

THE Radio Demon was asking her out?!

"I-if that's alright with you."

"...Well, I would love to. So I can be ready when...?"

"!!!...How's 7 sound?" Alastor asked.

"That's enough time for me. My shift ends at 5." Angel smiled.

"Excellent! I'll be in the lobby then!" Alastor said before leaving quickly.

.....
Angel was quiet for a few seconds from what had just happened.

She looked at her phone and decided to text Niffty.

"Hey, Nift. I have a problem.
Alastor asked me out, and I don't know what to wear for our date." She texted.

And the next thing she knew. Niffty got a hold of her and picked her up into her room for getting a dress.

"OMG! He finally asked you out! I've always knew he would one day!" She said as the two looked in Angel's walk in closet and Niffty found one dress that would work.
---------------
Cliffhanger! Next is the actual date. What should happen?