Gaining a Reputation

It had been a few days since Alstromeia came to Hell and lived with Mimzy.

The two of them figured it would be a problem if demons couldn't pronounce her name correctly, so they decided to call her 'Angel Dust', Not the drug itself, but as a way to show how strong she was to face angels and live.

Angel was looking over the channels, when a news bulletin popped up.

"Hello everyone! This is Katie Killjoy with Tom Trench here with a Breaking News bulletin! As you probably have known from a few days ago, it was the Annual Cleansing, yet it was one unlike any other that would follow." Katie started off.

"That's right! An unknown individual, possibly a new arrival to Hell, had saved a female demon from the angels and actually killed two of them while placing a curse on a third angel. Due to them being overpowered, the remaining angels had no choice but to retreat, thus preventing any deaths in the Cleansing!" Tom picked up.

"We still haven't attained the identity of this mysterious demon, but we could possibly have a new Overlord in Hell soon. We were able to find that this being is capable of using ancient power and has some spider features."

Angel turned off the TV, agitated by this.

"Great. Now other demons will be looking for me." She mumbled.

"Well, it is to be expected dearie. You actually did something no other demon did. You actually killed some angels and had them retreat. It's natural it would make big news." Mimzy said as she laid out some doughnuts.

"Thanks." Angel said as she took one. "I also had ran into another overlord, though he was weak to be honest. He was in charge of a drug ring, but I think I want to turn it around with some of my potion work. I also let his old lackeys free to have their afterlifes back."

Mimzy nodded at that. She knew Angel was a powerful witch back when she was still alive. It would explain multiple things she could do. Levitate, make potions, have a wand, and so on. Though she didn't expect for Angel to be a wealthy witch.

Apparently, her wealth followed her to Hell, and she had too many family titles and wealth than she knew what to do with it.

Including Avery, Carrow, Flint, Bulstrode, Parkinson, Selwyn, Nott, Travers, and Yaxley, who were all foolish enough to try to become Dark Lords and overthrow the savior of the Wizarding World, but she let them keep their lives rather than letting them die and they were taken to Azkaban.

And when she won against Voldemort for good, she also gained access to the Gaunt, Slytherin, Cadimus' vault, and Riddle, even though the latter was a muggle family. These on top of her triumph against Quierrel and Lockheart in her first and second years.

In addition some like Slughorn, Flamel, Sr. Crotch and even Dumbledore himself before he died, willed all their fortunes to her since they had no heirs or all their offspring died in the Second War.

So in summary from what she got in wealth:

Avery: 587,000,000 Galleons

Carrow: 420,000,000 

Flint: 360,000,000

Bulstrode: 354,000,000

Parkinson: 780,000,000

Selwyn: 239,000,000

Nott: 485,000,000

Travers: 471,000,000

Yaxley: 654,000,000

Slughorn: 11,875,000,000

Flamel: 800,000,000,000,000

Crouch: 721,653,000,000

Dumbledore: 570,000,000,000

Slytherin: 40,000,000,000

Gaunt: 376,000,000,000

Cadimus Vault: 5,300,000,000

Riddle: 44,986,500 British Pounds

Quierrel: 55,000,000

Lockheart: 70,000,000

And this was on top of her heritage being not only a Potter, Black from her godfather and Peverell, she was also somehow a Gryffindor, and Pendragon on her dad's side, and a Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and LeFay on her mom's side. It was a mystery how, but the goblins believed that Lily's family once had magic centuries ago, had somehow vanished, and came back with Lily.

Finally, according to the Right of Magical Inheritance, Hazel also got Merlin Emry's wealth.

Potter: 670,000,000 Galleons

Black: 893,000,000

Peverell: 600,000,000,000

Anitoch vault: 32,000,000,000

Ignotius vault: 67,000,000,000

Gryffindor: 424,000,000,000

Pendragon: 972,000,000,000

Ravenclaw: 315,000,000,000

Hufflepuff: 308,000,000,000

LeFay: 11,732,300,000,000

Emrys: 908,475,583,700,000

As a result, she was the head Lady/Duchess of 26 magic families and one muggle family with countless money in Galleons with the magic families, along with the Riddle wealth being converted to her wealth, she was easily sought after.

Mimzy wondered what would happen if her status as of her human life were to be leaked out, and she would picture absolute chaos. Angel could be the next face to start the first International conflict in Hell.

She could be an ticket to a life of luxury and possibly leisure, since Angel wasn't bad for demons to look at.

Well, they would have to go through Mimzy and the other flapper dancers first!
----------------
In a matter of days, Angel's rep grew. After a drug ring was gone, her potions replaced them, and quickly became big hits. Because people were nosy enough, and curious, other demons started calling her all kinds of epithets. 'Secretive Spider', 'Death Angel', but most notably, 'The Witch Spider Demon', lazy as it is, but easy to remember.
------------
"Hey, I'm going to the store, you need something mom?" Angel asked Mimzy.
Yes, during her stay with Mimzy, she viewed the woman as a second mother. Of course, Mimzy always wanted to be a mom, but she died before getting the chance. She practically wept as Angel first started calling her that.
"Oh, we are short on doughnuts. Can you get some, dearie? Oh! And don't let any brutes get to you!"
"Got it." Angel said as she headed out.
---------------
Here's a new chapter! Which overlord should I have Angel/Alstromeia meet in the next chapter?

Plz comment!