Charlie and Vaggie part 1

Time had passed since Angel became an Overlord. The most kicks she got was when she would rescue a female demon from falling into Valentino's grasp to his dismay, and she was soon teaching many female demons to defend themselves from unwanted advances. Sometimes she even rescue some of his victims in the studio with help of a new friend she made: Cherri Bomb.

The two of them hit it off right away as they were looking at ways to defend demons when the Cleansing came.

Speaking of which, Angel always intervened in the Cleansing, and the angels would always have to retreat.

And so, her rep grew even more as 'Hell's Guardian' during the Cleansing, ironic as it is.

Her kinship with Alastor remained the same for the most part, though, sometimes they would work together to outwit another Overlord, especially Valentino and Vox. Alastor and Vox had bad blood between them.

Angel and Valentino was obvious. The mothman was determined not only to beat Angel at her own game, but to also have her become subordinate to him and him alone. He wanted to break her that badly.

Either way, Alastor usually came around Angel's mansion more than his own home as time passed. And he began leaving his stuff at the mansion to the point that his home was bare.

Angel felt like he was being a moocher at times. But at least he pulled his weight around and he knew how to make a mean jambalaya.

Now he had his own studio in the mansion and even his own room there, which further surprised Angel when he said he'd like to be a roommate.
-------------------
She was taking a walk after hearing about the TV fiasco with the Princess of Hell who wanted to find a way to help rehabilitate demons to cease the Cleansings. 

'Hmm...' Angel said as she followed the princess and another girl to a hotel.

'Happy Hotel?' Seems too cheery for Hell.

Then she went to knock at the door.

The door opened to reveal the Princess of Hell, Charlie.

------------------
Cliffhanger! What should happen next? plz comment!