Chapter Twenty One

*Natalia's POV*

The door slams hard. Wanting to find out who had just left the room, I dashed over to the door. I open it really quickly in an attempt to be able to catch the person before he/she gets too far. There was no need though because Ender was sitting right outside the door.

"Hi, I see you're awake," he says.

"Yeah, I am. You know what, you should have already known that I am awake. In fact, you should also know that it isn't nice to listen to people's conversations." After I finish speaking, he looks up at me, waiting for me to say more. I have nothing more to say, but I think that Ender should give me an explanation. An apology at least. "Well, is there anything you would like to tell me?"

Ender smiles, showing his teeth as he does. Then, he lets out a little chuckle. I see nothing funny about what I just said.

"Funny you should ask, 'cause I actually do have something to tell you." He stops there. This time, it is me staring into his eyes, waiting for more. He gives me more... kind of. "You're supposed to say 'what do you want to tell me?'"

I roll my eyes at his comment. I do as he says eventhough I feel that he could just tell me without me asking. "What do you want to tell me?"

"My name," is the reply that he gives me.