Chapter Eighteen

*Natalia's Pov*

"Natalia, wake up," I hear someone say. I sit up on the patch of grass that a was laying on. In an attempt to look for the source of the voice, I turn my head in all directions possible. I see nothing. "Wake up!" I hear again. Once again, I try looking for the sound, but my attempt is useless. Giving up, I lay back onto the soft, green grass. I look up at the sky, and I see clouds shaped like rabbits, turtles, ducks. I also see on cloud that looks exactly like a pair of lips, Ender's lips to be exact. The cloud has perfectly smooth edges and a little chunk missing where Ender's birthmark would be. I close my eyes, dreaming of how his lips would feel on mine. I drift off into space, but not for long. I hear the same voice begging me to wake-up again. This time however, there was a menacing edge to it. "Wake up this instant or I will bonk you with this rock." Scared, I sat up quickly with my eyes closed. When I do sit up, my lips meet another person's soft lips. I imagine Ender on the other side because who else could it be. Not wanting to miss my fist kiss, I soak in every detail. I notice how Ender's lips feel soft  and moisturized, but the sides are a little bit chapped. To be sure, I move my hands up to his face. There, I feel the chapped corners. Additionally, I feel the stubble on his otherwise smooth face.

Wait, stubble?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!