Chapter five: Myoui Mina

-"Chou Sally!!" -Sana said while walking toward Tzuyu who rolled her eyes. They are currently at the rooftop as lunch break just started.

-"please no!" -Tzuyu said and Sana chuckled as she sat beside her. -"that was really weird... Your friend Jihyo now think that I have a very dark past, I searched in the net what her signs meant and I was shocked!"

-"Oh! You remembered them?" -Sana asked amazed while unpacking their lunchbox.

-"yeah! And I chocked when I saw the meaning, here let me tell it to you!"

Sana nodded and Tzuyu leaned in to whisper in her ear and at every words said, Sana's expression gradually turned into a frown.

-"wow... if that was the life of someone, I don't think they would still want to live right now!" -Sana said and Tzuyu nodded while taking her lunchbox that Sana handed to her.

-"by the way what did your friends say about that?"

-"Well they really want to hang out with you now. I mean Sally but I always tell them that she is busy"

-"I feel bad for your friends and for you... sorry, you have to lie to your friends because of me!" -Tzuyu said with a concerned look and Sana shook her head.

-"It's okay, don't worry" -She smiled then kissed Tzuyu's cheek. -"for my baby I can do anything"

Tzuyu cracked a smile and looked at Sana lovingly.

-"let's eat. Shall we?" -Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded but an idea came across her mind so she gave Tzuyu her lunchbox instead then stood up under the latter's curious stare. She spread Tzuyu's leg then sat in between and took the lunchbox the younger one was holding.

-"I'll eat like this" -Sana said with a cheecky smile while looking at Tzuyu who just sighed.

-"You are really clingy you know? And you also know I hate it!"

-"But you like it when it's me!" -Sana said with a smirck and Tzuyu looked away with rosie cheeks.

-"You are wrong! I still hate it!"

-"Then why don't you push me away?" -Sana asked still with her teasing smile but Tzuyu didn't answer. -"Or should I stand up then---"

-"No, no... stay! I like it!" -Tzuyu said with a sigh and Sana giggled.

-"you are not very honest Chou Tzuyu!you know if you want me to be by your side forever, you just have to say it and I'll be there.... blablabla" -Sana clicked her tongue and Tzuyu rolled her eyes then fed Sana to stop her from talking.

-"yes! Yes Minatozaki Sana! Let's eat now!" -Tzuyu said in a lazy tone and Sana giggled then snuggled more against Tzuyu who didn't complain at all.

(...)

-"Ah! I am full!" -Sana said while leaning on Tzuyu who put the lunchbox aside. She closed her eyes while Tzuyu looked at her with a small smile as she started stroking Sana's hair who hummed at the contact.

-"By the way, you know Son Chaeyoung. My friend that I talked you about" -Tzuyu started and Sana only nodded. -"She came back in town and we will meet up this evening"

At these words, Sana opened her eyes and looked at Tzuyu who knew very well that Sana was going to ask a lot of questions now or so...

-"What are you guys going to do?"

-"well we will meet up and talk about some things since it's been a while and I am going to meet her girlfriend who live here, apparently they have being in a long distance relationship for 5months now so yeah... Chaeyoung decided to come back here and live with her girlfriend!"