BONUS CHAPTER #6: Michaeng's Love Story

-"Hey Mina..." - Sana waved excitedly at her friend as she saw Mina entering the campus with earphone on. Mina greeted her back as they both walked side by side in the hallway. Eventually Mina took off her earphone and chatted with Sana who talked about how her sunday went and that she had a lot of fun but didn't precisely say with who she was even though Mina already had an idea of who she was with.

When they got to the others, Mina took out her phone again to see if she got any messages before turning it off since classes were about to start but before she could do so. Nayeon peeked at it and then awed as she saw Mina's wallpaper.

-"Wait is that Chaeyoung? Wow she looks really happy in that pic she is all smiley" -Nayeon said and Mina smiled at her.

-"Right?"

-"Lemme see?" - Sana came near her friend and looked at the picture too.-"It's snowing behind. And I don't recognize that place"

-"This is a picture from when Chae asked me out"

-"Oh. Tell us everything about it" - Jihyo said excitedly as she got curious just like the others.

-"Well you see--"

Before could start talking. The belle rang which made the girls groan in annoyance and yes the schools most popular and smart students can be lazy too sometimes. Mina giggled at the timing and then promised to tell her friends at lunch which made them squeal.
........................................

-"bro....is that Mina as your wallpaper? Why is she so red???" - Jeongyeon asked as she was peeking over Chaeyoung's shoulder. They were both eating with Tzuyu at the rooftop again this time. And since they got time to spare, they had decided to play games together as a team but the moment Chaeyoung opened her phone, Jeongyeon noticed her new screen wallpaper.

-"Yes. So what?" - Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes at Jeongyeon who shrugged.

-"You two are so sweet. It gives me diabetes" - Jeongyeon said and Tzuyu laughed at the remark. But then she scooted over and looked at the wallpaper too.

-"she looks surprised too. Why did you choose this picture as your wallpaper?"

-"Well there is actually a story behind this picture..."

.
.
.
.
.

It was snowing that day in New York.

And Chaeyoung was all alone in that coffee shop she used to go to every morning ever since vacation started. Why was she in NY, you wonder?

Well first of all, she has business there (and yes she comes from a rich family just like Tzuyu and Jeongyeon who them prefer to hide it) and even thought it's the holidays, Chaeyoung didn't really want to go back to Korea yet. She liked living in New York cities although people tends to be really grumpy here. It's so different from Korea, the vibes, the people, the culture and the streets.

Yeah. The busy streets of New york, even in those cold time it was still as busy as ever. Chaeyoung put her elbow on the table then supported her head with her hand as she looked outside the coffee shop. She was sitting just near the the wide glass window so she had a perfect view of what was outside.

Chaeyoung calmly sipped on her cup of coffee as she observed everyone outside. She may looks like a creep but she had nothing better to do. In fact she was pretty bored ever since vacation started, now she even thought of restarting high-school since she never graduated in the first place, her family statue made it easy for her to enter the society.

So she sat there. Watching.... Passersby. Old men, Old women, business men, business women all over the street. Young performers on the sidewalk trying to show off their talents, a beautiful Asian girl looking like she was lost, some couples,.....