Chapter 25: Tzuyu's Own Little World

Tzuyu woke up with a headache that Monday morning.

Yesterday after their trip to the countryside, Sana had taken her home and stayed over for the night, but had to leave very early because they had class in the morning so she had to get changed. She left at like 4am in the morning so Tzuyu didn't see her leave but Sana left her a note.

Which Tzuyu picked as she got out of bed and went to the kitchen as she read it.

'I left early to get changed for school. See you there. I love you My baby'

Tzuyu smiled gently at the note but then her insane dream from yeaterday came back in her mind. Tzuyu shook it off quickly and began to get ready for the day, hoping to not bump into Audrey later on, somehow Tzuyu felt like that girl had the power to brainwash other people.

For now Tzuyu had to talk to someone about that dream of hers. Jeongyeon maybe... No that clown will just make fun of her, Chaeyoung...? The tiny innocent cub... No. She knows the perfect person who can advise her at the moment. But will she be able to even approach her?

Tzuyu sighed as she began to prepare herself for school.

....................................

Tzuyu closed her door and made sure she locked it before she finally left.

Usually she would take the bus to go to school but today she was half an hour early since she woke up very early, she decided to just walk to school. And it wasn't that far so there's no chance she would get tired.

As Tzuyu walked she began to think of everything that happened so far. How she came to this very situation. None of this wouldn't have happened if she didn't meet Sana... Right? After all being in a relationship meant having a lot of problems coming up at you and it is always for the worst.

Tzuyu's thought began to be filled with sone negative thought as she put her hands in her sweater's pockets. It was cold...

Tzuyu looked around her and people were already out and beginning their morning routine. All of them in their own world as they all minded their own business. In the end, being in your own lil world is the best thing 'cause you are at peace. At school it wasn't so bad being a loner, especially when Tzuyu hated crowds and was scared to get close to people, yes she wasn't really to talk to them.

She was scared that if she talks to them and they become friends. They will get to know one another, get close then one day these people you called friends will magically disappear from your life and never appear again. Tzuyu was scared of that, she was scared to lose people she had been attached to 'cause when they leave, that shit hurts badly. So Tzuyu distanced herself from everyone at school, she refused to make any friends.

And plus, when you are alone, you get to observe people. The first time Tzuyu talked to Sana at the rooftop, she had known her name already before Sana even introduced herself... I mean, who wouldn't know who Minatozaki Sana is?

When they weren't together yet, Tzuyu had seen her sometimes and watched as Sana helped, cared and was kind to every students which made everyone simp for her. Her soul was pure and Tzuyu knew it so she wasn't scared of Sana but she was scared of her popularity. In their school anyone would die for Sana, she was their ultimate Goddess and they were her servants. It may look really cool but it was very creepy when you see it from another perspective.

But Tzuyu ended up dating that Queen. The Girl that everyone dreamed of... And what did Tzuyu do that made Sana love her? Nothing at all... Well Sana had already explained it to her but Tzuyu thought about it... When she helped Sana back then, that was just an act of kindness, unlike the others who had been courting Sana for so long now. They put flowers in her locker, they offer her gifts and chocolates like every times they get the chance and she receives love letters almost every week so... Why Tzuyu? Why the loner that never done anything in her life??