Chapter 2

"Appi, where are you everyone is here asking for you come inside. How many times are you gonna check everything.." I heard Humaira's voice coming from inside. I just wanted to place a last minute check before bringing everyone out here. I again looked at everything and after finally getting satisfied I moved inside.

Today is the 25th marriage anniversary of our parents. And we have thrown a little dinner party for them with just the close family members. I am so blessed to have such loving and caring parents who have done a lot for us. So there are some times where we can do something for them and I never loose any such chances. I quickly checked myself in the mirror. I looked presentable enough and my Hijab was at place. Okay Zoya good to go.

"Assalamoalikum Everyone.." I greeted everyone of them cheerfully and they smiled.. "Mashaallah my daughter looks so beautiful as always come here baccha let me recite a dua on you to save you from evil eyes.." I smiled at my Aunt and went towards her, I bent my forehead in front of her and she placed her hand on my head caressing my hair. I love everyone of them. 

We were not very rich but not very poor also. My Father makes decent money and so my other relatives. We have been living in Shimla since generations now. Everything about this place will make you fall in love with it. And so was I. I was totally in love with this city and the people here. "Zoya.." I turned around to see my pretty Mother standing there all dolled up looking gorgeous Mashaallah. "Allah ammi you look so pretty in this dress..." I hugged her and she smiled at me.

"Of course she will look pretty I am the one who got her ready.." Humaira announced proudly and I smiled at her. Abbu must be on his way, he has to collect the Cake also. Well In Islam the cake cutting ceremony wasn't really allowed. So we really don't do that all blow the candles and cake cutting ceremony. instead we just serve it to the guest as a desert. 

"Okay everyone time to start the party, please make a move in our small but beautiful garden.." Humaira ushered everyone out and we happily obliged. We both have decorated the garden with the balloons, lamps and fairy lights so in the dark it will glow. We had also prepared the bonfire as it get quite chilly outside in the night. Everything was prepared by Humaira and I and two of our cousins Naziya and Daniya also helped a lot. We have setup the Barbeque for the starters and Main course was also prepared by us.

All and all according to me it was a nice small gathering with a delicious meal. "Zoya call your Father and check where he is.." Ammi said to me and I nodded, I came inside the house to look for my phone but I found my Abbu instead coming inside and with him there was a lady. I look at her confused but when she came closer the realization drawn at me she was Dilshad Begum Abbu's boss. What is she doing here.

"Assalamoalaikum.." I greet both of them and Abbu smiled at me, he handover me the shopper that I guess contain the cake. "Walekum Assalam bacche, Begum Sahiba she is my oldest daughter Zoya.." I look at her and she was already staring at me with an observant look that made me uneasy. I shuffled with my fingers when I felt a hand on my cheek.. "Mashaallah she is very beautiful.." I smiled shyly at her. "I hope you don't mind an extra guest tonight..." she asked sweetly and I liked her voice. "of course not Begum Sahiba, we have enough room for you to join.. Come Abbu everyone is out there already waiting for you.." 

They both followed me to the garden. All of them greeted Abbu and were quite confused to see Begum Sahiba here. Well she is such a big personality in Shimla that there was no need of her introduction. Everyone recognizes her. She met with Humaira and Ammi lovingly and apologizes for crashing our party. She seemed very sweet, I have heard a lot of good thing about her from Abbu, but never ever thought that she would be this sweet. I mean come on she belong to the family of Nawabs.. She is so rich so a bit arrogance is expected but no she wasn't like that big snob ladies. 

And even in Islam no matter how much rich or powerful you are. You should always be humble with others. Money doesn't make a impression but your good value does. I look at the lady in front of me who was so mixed with everyone like she is one of them making me respect her even more today.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Hey Duniya Haseenon Ka Mela
Mele Mein Ye Dil Akela
Ho Ho Duniya Haseenon Ka Mela
Mele Mein Ye Dil Akela
Ek Dost Dhoondhta Hoon
Main Dosti Ke Liye
Ek Dost Dhoondhta Hoon
Main Dosti Ke Liye"

I could hear Ayaan's loud irritating voice from my room. I was trying to sleep peacefully due to this stupid hangover but no this irritating soul that unluckily is my younger brother have to spoil my plans. Ya Allah why didn't you gave him some brain just like the rest of us. It would have been so much easy then to live in the same house as him. I again tried to block his voice but he is just so damn loud.

"God Ayaan Ahmad Khan if you didn't stopped this instance I would knock your head.." I shouted loudly making him go quite.. Well good enough I smirked at my victory but it soon turned into horror when I heard the same song on speakers which I guess with full volume that even people will woke up from the dead hearing this.

"Hey Duniya Haseenon Ka Mela
Mele Mein Ye Dil Akela
Ho Ho Duniya Haseenon Ka Mela
Mele Mein Ye Dil Akela
Ek Dost Dhoondhta Hoon
Main Dosti Ke Liye
Ek Dost Dhoondhta Hoon
Main Dosti Ke Liye"

I stood up from my bed and took my shoe in one hand and without waiting any further marched inside his room throwing my shoe on his head that earned a squeal from him.. "Ya Allah.." he started rubbing his forehead and screamed in pain and I took that time to turn off the music. "What the hell is wrong with you, you want to kill me?" he pouted and I narrowed my eyes at him. 

"Oh with a shoe yes of course that's the plan.." he smiled sheepishly at me and I try to send him my best death glare.. "Oh Thank God Bro Jani you turned it off.. If I would have heard it a minute more, I was surely going to loose my listening power.." Najma came inside complaining about the loud music. And she is right, anyone could have turned deaf.

"Wow you both have now form a team to conspire against me.. Not bad, seeing your power Ayaan Ahmad Khan.." And we both facepalmed. Like when is this boy going to grow up. "Where is Mom, Tamatar?" I asked Najma ignoring Ayaan.. "She isn't home yet.."

"What but she wasn't at office when I left.." I asked worried, I know she left early today but if she didn't came here, where did she go.. "Don't worry Bro Jani, she has gone out for dinner at somebody's place.. She will come home soon.." I relaxed hearing that.. She isn't keeping well these days I guess going out will refresh her mood for sometime.. "Fine I am going to sleep and you boy keep your voice to your room or I will throw you out of this house.."

I threaten Ayaan and after wishing good night to both of them came back to sleep that was much needed right now.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Okay here we go with the another chapter for two of my readers. So both of you please don't forget to vote and comment.