Ciels Lesson Part 2

Sebastian pov

I could see Ciel's eyes were filled with pain and pleasure, tears formed as I kept thrusting balls deep into him, he would only cry out, moaning louder with each thrust.

Within a couple of minutes his screams became moans of pleasure as he was getting used to my size. He began to scream my name,

he was close

his tears wouldn't stop flowing down his cheeks so kissing him passionately I deepened my thrust, faster till we reached our climax. Just like a pie I filled his ass completely with my whipped cream (cum) thrusting a few times more I pulled out laying him next to me.

Ciel's pov

I kept screaming without control as he kept thrusting into me without stopping but eventually I got used to it and moaned out his name wanting more. As he continued thrusting into me he kissed me, deepening his thrust and going at a faster pace, I couldn't handle the amount of pleasure, and nor could Sebastian. We climaxed at the same time making me moan louder then I had before, he then filled me up completely with his cum before thrusting a few more times and pulling out he laid next to me, tired I passed out without remembering what had happen next.

No Pov

After Sebastian caught his breath he checked on Ciel and panicked realizing he had passed out, he then started to check his heart beat making sure it wasn't beating to hard or slow but he could barely feel it his heart beat had become slow. Unsure what to do he started calling his name out to see if he would respond but he still slept as if he was in deep slumber not knowing what to do he left the room after he had covered Ciel in his sheets yet he felt as though he had forgotten something.

Ciels pov

I woke up my back and hips aching looking over my butt there was cum coming out of my ass...

"SEBASTIAN COME HERE THIS INSTANCE!" I yelled with what little remained of my voice.

"My lord is everything alright?"

"No, everything is not alright there's cum coming out of my ass, my back and hips hurt to."

"Then I shall start preparing a bath for you my kitten." he said as he picked me up to the bathroom to wash up.

*Little extra*

No pov

After Sebastian left the masters bedroom he remembered what he had forgotten to do.... he forgot to clean Ciels' ass......

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed this!!! I know my spelling is shit but I'm just trying to update everything!! As fast as I can...anyway GABY OUT BYEE!!!!!