The lesson.

Before we get started I just wanted to say this may not be really good!! But rather very bad, either way I hope you enjoy (PLEASE JUST END ME ALREADY!!) (Sksk)

No pov

Before Sebastian could actually answer Ciels question. He swiftly pinned him onto the bed holding his hands above his head with one hand and untying his tie with the other.

He then tied Ciels wrist with his tie, proceeding to spread his legs, he placed himself between them. Ciel had become flustered as his whole body was completely exposed. When the last button was unbuttoned.

Sebastian would lean down to Ciels neck. Leaving a trail of kisses and placing one hand on Ciel's back, making him arc.

Ciel moaned, unable to resist the cold touch from his master hands and the hot breathe from his lips.

Ciel could then feel Sebastian's other hand touching his collarbone all the way down to his member but stopped when he reached, instead he pulled away his hands and grabbed Ciels thigh. Sucking in the most sensitive areas leaving kiss marks to be found later.

Ciel didn't know what he was feeling or if he even wanted it to stop.

Unknowingly he started moaning

Until Sebastian has suddenly grabbed his member, stroking it up and down in a continuous motions.

Ciel's pov

I asked for more without realizing it, he started to pump it faster, faster and faster until an overwhelming feeling had come over me

My climax, as I would learn later.

Trembling I asked him to stop, but he wouldn't. Instead he sensed that I wanted more of what had happened.

"You said you wanted to stop but it's not fair to leave me in this state now is it?" Implying as he grabbed my hips to make me feel his booming erection. Turning red I asked him if he could untie my wrist. Pulling me closer he seated me on top of his lap where I could feel his erecting penis under my butt.

Whispering in my ear, he told me to get ready.

No pov

Sebastian made Ciel get on his hands and knees so he could prepare him for what he was about to do. Licking Ciels asshole, caused him to tremble and moan quietly but loud enough to be heard, Sebastian would make sure it wouldn't be painful to his little kitten. He started by putting his finger in, then two finger inside Ciels ass, thrusting them out completely and back in. Ciel trembled, his head leaning back as his tail swayed back and forth in the pleasure he was feeling from behind.

Sebastian had gotten Ciel to fully submit to him.

(I almost forgot he had a tail)

Ciels pov

I tried hard not to let any of my moans come out, yet they would slip and be heard by Sebastian.

"Come on my kitten don't hold back your beautiful moans let me hear you beg for more." Sebastian already had three fingers inside of me and would keep slipping them out and in but only deeper each time making moan louder and asking him for more till " that" feeling came over me again. Though I was exhausted he wouldn't stop so I started to beg him, to no avail.

"No, p-ple-please!....Take them out. My legs are giving out Sebastian!" I begged him

"Why don't we change position?"he said as he lifted me up placing me on top of him as he laid down on the bed.

"I think it's best if I just put it all inside, don't you agree? My kitten." He said smiling as he lifted me up placing my butt on the tip of his penis.

I was scared as I could already feel my ass opening and filling up completely with him.

I was scared of going crazy and becoming addicted.

"WAIT SEBASTIAN STO-!" I screamed but it was already to late, tears formed around my eyes.

END.

Me: I love my mind!

Ciel: I hate your mind.

Me: And I love it!

Sebastian:  And I love you both of your minds.

Ciel: Whatever..

Me: Aww ^////^ who wouldn't like me!

Sebastian: *points towards Ciel*

Ciel: ME !!!

Anyways thank you for reading!!! I hope it's not bad but rather good because I never write parts like this... GAY OUT BYEEEEE!!! (Yes I really did it 😂)