Multiversal Guardianship: The user is a protector and keeper of the multiverse. Unlike Multiversal Physiology, the user doesn't become the multiverse, but merely a protector that oversees it and is in charge of keeping it stable. However, they acquire special abilities that allow them to control all aspects of the multiverse in order to protect it.

Supernatural Condition: User's physical and mental abilities are glaringly, obviously, and super/unnaturally superior over others in their universe because their capabilities are far beyond natural levels, making them immensely stronger, faster, durable and smarter than regular beings.

Supernatural Eye: The user possesses a eye(s) with supernatural powers and properties.

Absolute Emotions: The user has no limit on how far they can intensify their emotions, and they also tend to use it to their best advantages possible. For example, whenever it comes to the user's anger, they happen to have no limit whatsoever to how much they can raise their voices to the point of screaming at someone, and can also install fear in just about absolutely anyone. When not under control, their insults, threats, and also their hatred can also be overwhelmingly infinite to point that individuals will be traumatized and quaking with dread, and also left with plenty of hurt as a result, but only if necessary. As for happiness, the user's optimism, excitement, etc, happen to go off the charts since again, there are no limits to how much their joy can be escalated, and the user does happen to possess a boundless level of on how much faith they have.

Badassery: User is Rule of Cool personified, being able to perform outright insane stunts that would or should be impossible, or complete extremely difficult to pull off by a 'normal' human(s). The user will always remain calm and composed no matter the odds, or balance of the situation. The user can do any possible task and be completely independent in anything that they do while accomplishing a superhuman feat.

Genius: The user is a genius, an individual possessing exceptional intellectual ability, creative productivity, universality in genres and originality to a degree associated with the achievement of new advances in the domains of knowledge.

Combat Specialist: The user has intuitively/instinctively understanding of combat and an innate encyclopedic knowledge in hand-to-hand fighting styles; therefore understanding and analyzing opponents style of combat and flaws in the opponent's attack and defense. They can also use attacks that can automatically knock down the opponent or use the strength of the opponent to his favor. The user has a vast knowledge of the opponent's body and their limitations, have an incredible perception of opponents and the users surrounding areas using it to his or her advantage and can copy or mix several types of martial arts and movements and understand how a special attack works in a matter of minutes. This power can be enhanced by the user's experience and improvement of skill. Masters of this abilities can counter or detect flaws on opponents' Special Attacks.

Indomitable Will: The user has unnaturally strong willpower, enabling them to be immune to all forms of temptation including Subordination Manipulation, Telepathy, Mind Control, and Subliminal Seduction. Through their will, the user can face great physical pain and psychological trauma and will refuse to surrender no matter how much the odds are stacked against them, possibly up to the point of cheating death and pushing themselves past their own limitations.

Absolute Immortality: The user is absolutely immortal, and cannot die, age, get sick, be permanently wounded, is absolutely self-sustained and, as their mind and soul are as immortal as their biological bodies, they are immune to mental/spiritual damage. Any injuries the user suffers will immediately heal, even if the user's body is disintegrated or blown up or completely erased and even if the user is completely destroyed to the sub-atomic level, they will still return to life. Alternately, some users are absolutely immune to all harm, and can never die from any natural causes. Either way, they are inerasable and are unaffected to time manipulation of any level. Users completely transcend the concept of death itself, though many users transcend both the concepts of life and death.