-14-

(one week later)

Todoroki pov

It was a weekend today, Saturday and I was in Bakugou's house sitting at the kitchen table with Katsuki who was chatting with me about nothing in particular actually for awhile he had been blabbing about these annoying three girls he had to babysit. There names were Atsumi, Kasumi and Natsumi Orij. I had just sat and listened to him. Now he was talking about how his mother would be home from shopping soon. She worked as a model on a newspaper that I had never seen. I wasn't allowed to looked at those kinds of things but I bet the Fuyumi would've see it before. And as if on queue Katsuki's mother stepped through the door with a lot of bags in her arms and began to yell really loudly scaring me half to death. 

"BRAT GET IN HERE AND HELP WITH THE THE BAGS!!" she yelled. The yelling only got louder and louder which made me cover my ears and close my eyes beginning to slightly shake well actually it was more like I was shaking a ton. I knew that Katsuki had gotten up to help even without looking because the calming smell of him vanished after a few seconds. I began to shake even more wishing either he or Midoriya were here to help me. 

"Mother I've got a friend over please be more mind full of your tone." I hear him say. It didn't sound like the Katsuki I knew. He was known for insulting everyone in his path with great pride.

"uh you just called me mother? brat you feeling alright?" I hear his mother say but in a less loud voice. 

"I'm fine you old hag." muttered Bakugou reverting back to his normal self. I heard him coming back to the kitchen. I of course was still hiding away and still shaking like a scared animal. 

"You alright Todoroki?" Katsuki asked pulling a chair up to me. I nod and lift my head up. His mother walked in. She was basically a female version of Bakugou himself. I stared and she stared back.

"when you said friend I thought it'd be like Kirishima. who's this?" asked Bakugou's mom wide eyed. she probably thought that I was a girl. I'm not. I'm a boy.

"This is Shoto Todoroki. They're one of my classmates." Bakugou said.

"Well Todoroki it's nice to meet you. I'm Mitsuki Bakugou. I wasn't expecting my brat over here to have made any female friends." She said. I flinched at the word 'female'.

"Uh, He's a boy." Bakugou said to his mom. Mitsuki blinked looking at me again. I looked down at the table in shame. I really need to just get rid of this female look. Though I didn't have places to stay or money to get a different uniform. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry Todoroki. I was under the impression you were a female because of well-" she stopped herself once she realized I had looked at Bakugou eyes begging him to make her stop talking.

"well you two have a nice time." she said before leaving the two of us alone in the kitchen with an awkwards silence. And of course I broke it in a way that was a bit weird.

"I need my hair cut."