-17-

Sorry for the rushed writing. I'm got a bit uh hurt at school so my hands are a bit I'm shaky... hopefully my writing isn't that bad.

Bakugou pov

I call the police and other pro heroes knowing that things would surely get messy. Hopefully Todoroki-Kim wouldn't be too terrified. The other question was that this boy literally had no where to go. I knew that our house couldn't take him especially with my mother and I yelling at all times and the apartment that Inko and Deku lived in didn't have a spare room and was way too small. The last this was that he would surely not be able to or not want to go back to his old house. I watched over the bow sleeping Shoto as his head rested in Munich lap the rest of his body sprawled onto Deku like the two of us togetherness created a bed. I glanced over at Deku and he looked at me.

" I cannot believe that Todoroki had to live with that monster." Notes the green haired idiot. I just nod and look down at Todoroki who seemed to be just waking up from a very unpleasant dream. His face went pale and he squirmed out of both of our grip. The boy stood up but was obviously shaking madly so much that my two seconds of standing later he collapsed onto the floor shaking and curling into a small ball beginning to cry softly. Both me and Deku closed in on the crying boy trying not to make him panic even more than he already was. 

"Todoroki. Look at me. Take ten deep breaths." I order but in a soothing tone. He doesn't listen until say it again gently lifting his head so he knew that I actually wanted him to do what I said. Shakily he began to slow him breathing bringing it back to a sniffling normal pace. Next I began to go through each of the grounding techniques that hero studies taught for someone on like the brink of death even though he wasn't, I still thought that I'd work.

Aizawa pov

It was starting to get a bit out of hand just as the police and a few other pro heroes arrived to clean up the firey mess. They did so without too much trouble. I began to walk back to where to others were. When I came into the room I noticed the ending of a bad panic attack. It also was nice to know that the drills I'd gone through with my children I mean my students actually payed off.

" he's gone now but since Todoroki, you have no where to go as well as your siblings. We've arranged for you to stay with me for the next bit. I'll stop staying at this UA dorm thing and head back to my actual house, I hope this is alright with you." I say hoping for a yes. Everyone stared until one word came from the half n half BOY 

" yes!"

Ahh that was such a shitty ending!!!! I'm dying of cringe.