Especially if I was constantly blaming my self every night for Hope's kidnapping. I couldn't do anything but watch her grow up from afar.

Snapping out of my thoughts I drink down the last drop of alcohol that was in my cup.

I got up from my chair and made my way to the kitchen to pour my self another cup of alcohol.

I was about to turn around to leave but the sound of a gun made me stay put.

I know I wasn't going to like what I'm about to see.

I turn around to see my nephew pointing his gun at me.

"I know you did this" he coldly says.

I could tell he is angry. Hayden isn't good with words but when he is ready to talk he will talk.

Of course with his gun and hands...

Just like his father...

"I have no idea what your talking about" I causally say sipping my alcohol.

"Don't fucking lie to me zio I know you know what I'm talking about" he semi shouted in frustration.

He lowered the gun placing it back in its strapper.

"I don't know what your talking about" I say playing dumb again.

"Zio just answer my fuckin-" the sound of a throat being clear made us snap our heads to the door way.

Blake stand there with a blank expression as usual.

"Is every thing all right here fratello?" he question with his usual blank face.

Who piss in his cup of tea?

"No everything is fine fratello....isn't that right zio?" Hayden says putting me on the spot while still attending to glaring at me. I continue to sip my alcohol before nodding my head.

Blake left the room looking satisfied with my answer.

Reyna walked into the kitchen with her serious face. Shit is about to happened!!

"Okay can someone tell me what the fuck is happening?" she whisper yelled.

"Tell your grandma Hayden since you look like you know what's going on?" I said smirking. He rolled his before saying.

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything" Reyna replied crossing her arms.

"Okay Blake, Rome, Jordan and Dean thinks theirs a traitor in the house" I notice the look He gave me when he said the word traitor.

Dammit Hayden I'm not the fucking traitor.

"That's why William has been all stress and secretive" she sighs.

"So whose the traitor?" she asked which made Hayden go tense.

"We don't know as yet but I'm sure we'll find out soon" my nephew says glancing at me.

"Well I should leave" I say walking away ignoring Ray's curious look.

I decide to leave to check on Hope since shes taking forever plus I couldn't take Hayden's glaring and suspicion any more.

I walk my way to Bella's office as quickly as I can.

When I reach Bella's office I quickly open the door.

When I enter, I saw nothing, the room look empty other than the fact that some papers weren't in place.

I was about to move but the sound of a gun made me stay put.

I turn around to see my nephew holding his gun at me for the second time.

"Hayden why are you following me?"I asked seriously getting pissed.

"I didn't think you would be the traitor" he coldly stated. What makes him think I'm the traitor?

"Hayden what makes you think I'm the traitor" I asked feeling a little hurt by his coldness towards me-his own fucking blood.

"You been acting weird and secretive every year. I thought maybe it was because my father died.." I have never heard hayden express his feelings before, yes he will express his feelings when he's mad, but when he's hurt or sad he keeps it to him self.

"Hayden I can explai-"

"No zio I don't want to hear it because I know it will break my heart if I did. I look up to you as a second father because you were always there for us, I just can't" my nephew says rudely cutting me off. I can tell that he's going through a lot after all he just reunited with his baby sister and lost his parents, I can tell where he's coming from..

"Hayden let me explai-" the sound of a beeping noise cut me of.

What is that?....

"What was that?" Hayden yelled pointing the gun at me.

It's funny how he thinks I'm the traitor....

I turn around to see a figure getting up, the first thing that caught my eyes was the shock look on Hopes face. She kept her eyes on Hayden's gun. She look shock and confuse.

"Hope?" Hayden says finally recognize who it is, he look shock and guilty.

Well this is going to Be fun to explain......

~1452~

I know late chapter I'm sorry I'm easily distracted with things.

I ran out of things to write in this chapter that's why it is so short instead of long.

Feel free to let me know if I made any mistakes.

The grandparents

William 69~ he is part of the mafia world. He loved his daughter and son like every thing. He love his grandchildren, he even love the smith brothers like they are his grandsons by blood.

Reyna 68~ She can turn from 0-100 real quick. Love's to travel. She Loves her grandchildren so much. Misses her daughter and son everyday.

Finish~Oct/12/20 1:50 am

Edited~Oct/12/20 4:28pm

°H.O.P.E°

'I hope you enjoy it'