What's Next?

Although this is the end of 'Love Novice', it's not the end of Ben and Amelie's world.

Welcome to the Love in Chicago Series Universe.

Each book can be read as a standalone, but below is the suggested order:

Book 2

'Love Strings' is Angie and Mike's story.

Takes place right where 'Love Novice' ends and shows Ben and Am post-breakup.

Angie, a live-in-the-now singer-songwriter on the cusp of fame, sweeps Mike, a proper Mama's boy and a structural engineer by day, off his feet the moment they shake hands.

They can't deny the chemistry between them, so they start with a boom. What's next, is up to them to figure out, because the force like theirs can create stars or destroys lives. Which one would it be?

An insta-lust story with an ending that'll leave you swooning.

Book 3

'Love Graduate' is PART 2 of Ben and Amelie's story. Completed first draft. It's a second-chance romance with a happily-ever-after.

Book 4

'Love Words' is book 4 in 'Love in Chicago Series' and is Linda and Artem's ongoing story.

It takes place after Love Graduate and is an enemies-to-lovers romance.

Linda Baxter's trust fund makes life easy, but she learned that things in pretty packages are not worth her time. By twenty-nine, she tried marriage, fabricated a fake relationship, and failed at both. That's proof she's better off alone, but the words in her heart insist she needs to try love.

Artem Serov can wear gray sweatpants and his oldest T-shirt and get signed to a modeling agency. That's exactly what happened when he was sixteen. Twelve years later, he's graced magazine covers, runways, and billboards. The world loves his face and his body, but no one cares about his words.

Sparks fly when they come face-to-face in a competition where words matter most. They loathe what the other stands for, but their hearts have a different agenda.

And love is on it.

A happy ending is guaranteed.

Book 5

'Love Expectations' is Phillip and Nata's story.

What if two college friends, a playboy CEO and a fresh off a long-term relationship scientist, bump into one another at their fifteen-year reunion, only to find out that both are still single and are trying to have a kid?

So they write up a contract where they list their co-parenting expectations, move next door to each other, and try to have a baby together without falling in love.

🌟 Your comments and votes light up my day.

📚 Add my stories to your reading lists. It helps others find them and boosts visibility.

🥰 I'm grateful for every reader.

😁 I smile when see Wattpadders are reading my stories. You are making my dreams come true.

Thank you for reading and your support.

P.S. I'm a chatty and extraverted person.

P.P.S. You can follow me on social media as GalaRussAuthor on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Twitter.

Love,

GR