Victoria Winslow

December 23, 2017
Natasha's POV

I quickly drove back home when I parked in front of the house there were two cars, one was Coulson and May's, and the other one I didn't recognize. I quickly grabbed my things and rushed inside, unlocking the door I walked in and heard laughing. More specifically, a female it wasn't May or Skye it was-

"Mom!!!" I yelled walking into the kitchen, attacking her in a hug.

"My Natalia, your so beautiful." She cooed, her posh British voice made me smile. "Where have you been, it's been months since you visited?!" I asked, still smiling. "Work, Talia. You know how it is." She laughed, and I laughed too. Finally, I hugged Coulson and May who went back over to talk with Nick while Victoria and I went to the living room.

"Where's Clinton?" She asked sitting down on couch.

"Probably with Laura or doing guy stuff." I shrugged, leaning back on the couch.

"How's school?" She asked. "Good, Steve is helping- SHIT!" I realized I never told her about our relationship; I mean the change in our relationship."Steven? Your best friend?" She asked.

"Yeah." I sigh wistfully.

"AM I THE LAST ONE TO KNOW?!" Victoria yelled.

"Maybe?" I said quietly.

"NICHOLAS!!!" She yelled and Nick ran in quickly.

"Yes Vic?" He said grinning. "Why didn't you say anything about Natasha's boyfriend?" Victoria asked. "I thought your daughter would tell you." Nick looked pointedly at me. By the way, Vicky or Victoria Winslow, my adoptive mother Nick's almost wife (they kiss sometimes and do other stuff too, gross) practically lives with us but travels a lot for work so she misses ton, but she always finds a way to make it up to Clint and I.

"Why is this my fault?" I looked at Nick, confused. "You both are terrible." She laughed. "Now Nicholas go away so I can talk to my daughter." She said pointing towards the kitchen. "Yes ma'am." Nick saluting her and walked away.

"Have you had sex or anything?" Victoria asked nonchalantly. "Mom!" I yelled as my face flushed bright red. "It's important question for any mother to ask their daughter especially when their on birth control." She says looking at me. "You know?! How did you-" I panicked as she covered my mouth. "You forget that Sarah and I are friends and no she doesn't know. Natalia, I just want to make sure your safe not just with this but in general." She caressed my cheek as lone tear fell. "When did it happen?" She asked softly. "Recently." I whispered. "How recently?" She asks continuing to stroke my cheek. "3 days ago." I said quietly. "That soon?! Was it good?" "Mom!" I moaned loudly. "I'm not telling you that." With that she smiled softly and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you, my dear."

"I missed you too."

"Sorry to break up the moment but I missed mom too." We heard Clint, who was standing there smiling behind us.

"Hey mom."

"Clinton, oh I've missed you; missed you both." She said hugging both us. "So who's this Laura I've been hearing about?" Victoria asked patting Clint on the back walk him to the kitchen.

I'm sorry this took so long to post, I just started high school and I'm trying to get used to the workload. Victoria Winslow character is based of the movies and Asoreleks' characterization in "Got this".

Sophia