Interrupted

November 26, 2017
Natasha's POV

"Babe!" I screamed from the kitchen. "Yes, Tasha?" Steve said rushing downstairs. "Dinners ready." I kissed him. "Okay." He mumbled, continues to kiss me. "Come on, lets eat!" I smirked, breaking the kiss.

"Where's your dad?" He asks sitting down across from me. "Went out for a beer with Phil." I said. "And Clint's on a date Laura. You know what that means?" I smirked. "No- oh!" He said finally realizing the mean of my words. "I might change my mind so eat quickly." I touched his thigh. He began eating hastily.

"It's quite hot in here isn't?" I smirked while letting the straps of my tank top fall. "Very! Let me help!" He carried me bridal style up the stairs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and began kissing him passionately, while he brought me up stairs.

"Natasha I'm home!" Clint's voice echoed through the house. "Fucking hell!" I whispered loudly. I hear Clint walk towards the staircase. Steve puts me down gently.

"Do I even wanna ask?" Clint said looking at Steve and I. No doubt seeing the straps of top that had fallen off my shoulders. "No. And Bye!" I said pulling Steve into my room.

"Now, where were we?" I say pushing him down on my bed and pulling off my top

"Now, where were we?" I say pushing him down on my bed and pulling off my top. "You're so beautiful, Tasha." He says quietly, as he touches my skin affectionately. I finally lean down to kiss his lips, our bodies flush. Mouths devouring each other, parting and gasping for air. I feel Steve's hands instinctively grab my ass, lightly squeezing. Steve flips us, so I'm pinned against the bed. "Touch me." I mumbled kissing his jaw desperately and then back up to his lips. His fingers fumble for the clasp of my bra and he lets a little groan. "Do you need-" I say breaking the kiss as someone knocks on the door. "Natasha!" We hear my father yell.

"Hide in the closet!" I whisper loudly as I scramble for my clothes. I rush to open the door as soon as Steve is hidden.

"Hey Nick." I say out of breath. "Hi honey, I just wanted to talk to you before you go to sleep." He kisses my head and begins to walk into my room. "Are you feeling okay?" He mumbles. "What do you mean?" I ask curiously. "You seem so distant, it just worries me." Nick said letting out a sigh.

"It's not like I'm pregnant or anything." I say laughing light-heartedly. I stopped laughing realizing what he just implied. "Dad, I'm not pregnant." I say. "Oh thank god." He lets out a huge sigh of relief. "Im smarter than that." I smirked and Nick laughed. "Wait what-" "It's nothing. I'm just saying if Steve and I were, it would be safe." I say reassuring him.

"Okay, I trust you. Good night, Natasha." He kissed my head and got up from my bed. "Oh and Rogers, don't be late to practice tomorrow!" He said closing the door.

"How did he?" Steve asked opening the closet door. "He's Nick, Steve." I kissed him. "I can't stay. My mom is looking for me." He mumbled into kiss. "Please!" I break the kiss and pout. "I can't and you know that." He smiled at me. "Okay, but you're driving me to school right?" I ask still pouting. "Yes, if you're ready early we can make out-" "Deal!" I exclaimed and he laughs. We lean towards each other and our lips met, passionately. "I gotta go, Tasha." He broke the kiss, and gently kisses my neck before walking to the door. "Good night, Tasha." He walked out the door.