Jesus Steve

December 23, 2017
Natasha's POV

"Natasha, honey." I could hear Steve whisper. "Five more minutes." Turn around, facing away from him. I began feeling his kisses on my back and shoulders, my eyes fluttered open; as looked behind my shoulder at him. "Good mornin'." His voice husky, as he leaned to kiss me. I hummed turning towards him. "I have to go." He murmured against my lips. "Why?" I asked pulling away from him. "Well first, Karen and Frank are coming in from Brooklyn today. Second, if your dad walk in and sees us both naked in bed he'll kill me." Steve getting out of bed and grabbing his clothes. "Will you come back later?" Sitting up, I grasped the sheets over my breasts. "Probably, maybe? I don't know." He said finishing buttoning up his shirt and pants. "At least let me walk you out." I said standing up, grabbing my panties and one of his sweatshirts that I stole. "Babe, it's cold outside-" I cut him of with a kiss. "Don't doubt me, Steven." I said and he chuckled at my teasing tone.

"Do you really have to leave?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck. "You'll see me in an hour." He laughed. "I love you." I said pecking his lips. "Love you too." He kissed me, as he opened the door; just as two people stood there clearing their throats. "Coach. Clint." Steve said walking past them nervously.

"Someone had a good morning." I could feel Clint grinning behind me as I made some coffee. "You could say that." I turned and quickly smirked at him. "Looks like that, you have a bite mark on neck." Clint said nonchalantly. "Jesus, Steve." I mumbled covering the hickey with my hair. Clint just laughed as Nick walked in; quieting his laughter.

"Natasha, why did I find this laying in the living room?" His face stern as he held up the black garter. "Must of dropped, I was rushing inside." I shrugged, trying to play off the severity of the situation. "Why were you rushing?" Clint grinned. "Yes Natasha why we're rushing?" Nick added, the anger rising in his eyes. "I got my period. Steve was helping me; ruined my dress." I was mostly telling the truth. Steve was helping me just for something a little more pleasurable. Nick nodded, seeming satisfied with my answer. "I'm gonna go take a shower." I began walking upstairs.

I quickly finished showering and headed back downstairs. "I'm headed out. Do you need anything?" I yelled, putting on my jacket and grabbing the keys. "I'm good. Where are you going?" Clint asks. "Steve's we're gonna watch a movie or something. Wanna come?" I pulled my hair down, the long red curls cascaded down my back. "No. You two enjoy your date." He walked away as I opened the door.

"Hi." I said as Steve opened the door, kissing me. "Hi." He mumbled into the kiss.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks kissing down my neck. "Snowpiercer." I mumbled and he hummed pecking my lips before, grabbing my hand and walking me downstairs.

"You're not paying attention." I half sang as Steve continued to stare at me. "You're just too beautiful, Nat." He said kissing me. I moan as our kisses became more persistent. He reached for my thigh, gently pulling it over his; allowing me to get on top of him. Steve hands moved up my shirt, moving to unclasp my-

"Steven?" Steve's dad yelled as he walked down stairs. I quickly moved off of him, and adjusted my shirt. Steve leaned in a kissed me gently, pulling back as soon as his dad saw us.

"Hey dad." Steve said, turning around. "Hey Mr. Rogers."

"What are you two doing?" He asks leaning against the opposite side of the sofa. "Just watching a movie." Steve says. "I need to talk to you once Natasha leaves, you hear me?" Joseph voice was stern but he wore a smile as if he was trying to deceive us. "Yes sir." Steve mock saluted, I snorted. "See you later. Enjoy the rest of your movie." Joseph smile genuinely. "Oh we will." I said as he walked away.

"So what if we don't watch a movie?" I move to straddle his waist. "Oh?" He says wrapping his arm around my waist. "Yeah." I say grabbing his face. "Yeah." He hums, kissing down my neck. I moaned as he licked a spot near my collar bone.