Our First Time

MATURE CHAPTER WARNING ⚠️
-
-
-
———————————————————————————
December 20, 2017
Natasha's POV

"Steve, I have a early Christmas gift for you."

"What is it?" He asks.

"It's a surprise." I say locking the bathroom door.

Steve's POV

"Natasha, come to bed!"

"Oh Rogers, you think we're going to sleep-" Natasha suddenly appears from the bathroom, wearing a sexy silk black nightgown.

"Oh my god, Tasha." I practically whispered as she walks towards and straddles my hips.

"How about we get started, Captain?" She smirks.

Natasha's POV

Our lips instantly met in a heated kiss. Steve's hands instinctively grasped my ass, I moan and melt into his touch.

He moves a hand up my back, and begins to kiss my exposed chest. Steve moves his other hand from ass to my panties and rubs at my clit.

"Steve-" I moan softly. Just as he flips us over pinning me to the mattress.

He pushes up my nightgown and starts kissing his way down my body. Finally stopping at my underwear, which he slowly pulls down before kissing from my ankle to my knee to my thigh-

"OH GOD!" I yelped as Steve begins lapping at my slick slit. My fingers grasped his hair, almost yanking it out, as he flicked and sucked on my clit.

"Nat, you taste so good." He murmured against me and I whimper at the vibration.

"St-eve- too- MUCH!! AHHH!!" I came on to his tongue, screaming. My hips buckled as my walls spasmed around his tongue.

Steve looked at me, my juices on his lips as he grinned. He licked his lips and-

"STEVE!!" I screamed loudly as he inserted one of his fingers into me.

"Baby, it's okay. Let go." He whispered, adding a second finger and thrusting harder. I came screaming once again. Steve pulled his fingers out and licked them, seductively.

I grabbed his face and pulled him up my body, to kiss him. My fingers grasped his short blonde hair, almost pulling it out.

"Steve, make love to me." I mumbled into our kiss.

Steve broke the kiss and pulled on my nightgown. I put my arms as he pulled it up over my head leaving me completely exposed. 

He began to palm my breasts with his large hands before finally sucking on them one at a time. After he was satisfied by my moan. He let go of one making a little pop before moving to the next nipple.

"Stop teasing, Steve." I pleaded with little moan.

My hands went for his sweat pants, quickly peeling them off. Then I went for his boxer which he bulging out of. I stroked him lightly instinctively a soft groan from Steve. His hand reached for the nightstand.

"Just go, Rogers." I said as he angled himself and thrusted-

"Боже мой! Ты такой большой!" I gasped loudly, feeling his entire length fill me perfectly. [Oh my god! You're so big!]

"You okay?"

"I'm great! I just need you to move."

Steve begins by thrusting slow and continues by getting faster and faster until the headboard was rapidly banging against the wall.

"Steve, I'm gonna come- FUCK!" I screamed. My nails scratching down his back, leaving long red streaks.

"So beautiful, baby." He says kissing my neck while continuing to thrust into me.

Until finally we came together, both panting heavily and kissing each other's bodies, affectionately.

"Wow." I say as we fall back on the bed, still trying to catch our breath.

"Good wow or bad wow?" He asks grinning.

"Only you would make a joke after having sex with somebody, Rogers." I smile at him.

"It was fantastic, Steve."

"Really?"

"Really, Steve."

"You sure cause- Mmhm" I interrupted him with a passionate kiss.

"Steve, it was fantastic! In fact, it was so fantastic that I think we should do again."

"Lead the way, Ms Romanoff." He said as I straddled his waist and pushed him down on the bed.

"Yes sir." I said kissing him.