Chapter 3: I Swear We're Not Always Like this!

Zacznij od początku

...

...

...

"Could you scroll down please?" Asks Akina.  

"Yeah sure." 

They continue reading...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Again please." 

"Yup yup!" 

"This is scary. I don't like it... Why did he want to kill me?" Whispers Chiho. 

"Keep reading. It actually gets better." Says Kara.

They continue reading...

...

...

...

...

...

"So you are telling me that you three got kidnapped and were almost killed?! And I was there too... With Ayuma... If this is true then why don't any of us remember it happening? Something like this... Would be impossible to forget." 

"That's the part i'm still trying to solve. The only explanation I can come up with, is that Ayuma wiped our memory after she saved us. There is no other explanation." 

"What if... This never happened and it was all a dream?" Asks Akina. 

"It was not a dream! I would not write it if it was."

"Kara..." Akina stares at her. 

 "Okay fine I'm lying... I would still write it down and then probably would tell you girls... But I'm telling you, this was not a dream!" 

"Are you sure Kara?" 

"Yeah! I am! I even have proof. I don't remember ever writing this. And I remember everything! That has to be part of the memory spell or whatever she or they used on us. I mean an accident... Come on! It's bull."