Ch. 2 - Mr. Chicken

I now have a 3rd new master. I believe he's a villian and I am nothing but a pet once more. I don't know his name, but I do know that he is the boss of an organization. Organized crime as they call it. He's the worst of them all. He keeps me unclothed, basically unfed, unclean, muzzled, due to my track record, and is very abusive. His temper is short and he waste no time taking it out on me. Thanks to him, I found out more of my quirk, which he abuses. One night, he put me in a cage much to small for me to fit. Anytime a limb or skin would peak out of the cage, he'd whip it, so I imagined myself smaller, in which I did become smaller, turning into a tiny wolf pup. I was literally a dog, and he loved it. If I wanted to eat, I had to be a pup, if I wanted to use the restroom, I had to be a pup, if I wanted to sleep, pup form. He kept me in that tiny cage at night to make sure I was a pup when sleeping, if he even let me sleep. I hated it here, I wanted to escape, I wanted Ms. Lauren.

On this particular day, he wanted me as a kid. My long hair now reaching just bellow my shoulders since Ms. Lauren has cut it last. My ribs were showing, I had scars everywhere, there were marks on my ankles and wrists from cuffs, and I had a muzzle on my face. Around my neck was a chain in which Master held and dragged me around with. I followed him on all fours, like I was forced to, and was kicked by his employees on the way to wherever he was taking me. I kept my mouth shut, like I was suppose to, when we got to a room I've never seen before. Inside was weapons along the walls, and a lone chicken. He takes off the chain on my neck and the muzzle off my face.

"Your task is simple, and if you do it, you get a reward. Now, little pup, listen close. All you have to do is kill the chicken. You do that, and I'll have someone cook the chicken for you to eat. Got it?" He explains with his hand on my shoulder. I give a nod before he turns me around and leaves the room. Right as he was about to shut the door, he peaks his head in. "Oh, and you can't use the weapons, only use what you have." He closes the door and a click of the lock can be heard. I sit and stare at the chicken, clucking and moving around. It was most certainly alive. I can't kill a thing that's alive, not something so innocent. I walk up to the chicken and look around to make sure no one is watching. When I know no one is in the room, I crouch down next to the chicken and pull it on my lap it was obviously frightened so it wasn't hard. Guess he didn't like it here either. I gently pet the chicken's feathers and it sits on my lap and seems to fall asleep.

"It's alright Mr.Chicken, I won't hurt you," I say. The chicken seems to bury deeper into my lap as it he dozes off. I sit there for a little when the door slams open, scaring the chicken. The chicken pops up and goes wild inside the room.

"You fuckin' useless dog. You're suppose to fucking kill the chicken. What the hell are you doing?!" Master yells. I flinch and look down. He walks to the chicken running wild and picks it up by the neck and walks over to me. The chciken is still freaking out in his hands.

"Stop! You'll hurt him!" I yell.

"Oh, will I? I didn't notice," he said gripping harder around the chickens neck, crushing it. He drops the chicken in the ground and I stare at the dead chicken and start to cry. "Are you mad, dog? Huh? What are you gonna do about it? Come on dog! Get mad! Do something!" He nags. But I couldn't get mad. Over the years I've learned it was pointless. Everytime I get mad, I get thrown in a worse position. There was no point, so I just went to Mr. Chicken, ignoring Master, and picked up his body.

"-sniff- It's okay Mr. Chicken. -sniff- You won't -sniff- be hurt anymore," I sob to the chicken. He didn't deserve it. He was a good chicken. Master gets mad and hits me in the head, knocking me to the ground.

"No! Youre suppose to be mad! Get the fuck up! We'll do this until you kill one! I'll get more chickens and you'll watch each and everyone of them die! Do you hear me! Get mad! Come on dog!" I back up to a wall and start to cry. I'm scared. I want Ms. Lauren. I want Mr. Chicken. Why did he have to die? Why does everyone who doesn't hurt me leave? I don't care that he was only a chicken, Mr. Chicken was a nice chicken. I'm sorry Mr. Chicken.

Master kicks me. "Fine. Don't get mad. But don't blame me for what happens. He takes the chain that was around my neck and puts it back on as well as the muzzle. "Let's go," he says with a tug in the chain. We walk to the basement I slept in and he threw me in the cage. I tuen into a pup and cry myself the sleep.