Prologue

"Mommy, it hurts," I say.

"I know sweety, I know," Mommy says as she drives. I'm so hot, my head is pounding and my lower back feels like its going to explode. I feel sick, my tummy hurts from the pain. I know Mommy is scared, but she is acting strong. I love Mommy. I hug my All Might plush closer.

"Save me All Might," I say quietly. I dont think Mommy heard me, which is fine. I just want to sleep and when I wake up, the pain is gone. I curl up in a tighter ball in the back seat when Mommy parks her car. She rushes to the backseat I'm laying on and picks me up, I drop my All Might plush, but I don't care. I just want the pain to go away. Mommy runs into the big building as I cry on her shoulder.

"Hello ma'am what brings you to the ER today?"

"My son isn't feeling well," Mommy says fast.

"Well can you explain the symptoms?"

"Izu, sweet can you tell the lady how you feel?" Mommy asks. I nod, and sniffle and try to stop crying.

"M-My he-ead hurt-ts a-and m-my back and I don't f-f-feel well," I cry. I'm a big boy, and big boys don't cry, but this hurts.

"Alright, ma'am if you could fill this form out, well be with you afterwards."

"Thank you," Mommy bows. She takes a board thing and walks over to the seats. She set me down, but the movement makes my head hurt worse. I cry harder. "Izu, it's going to be okay, we just have to wait." She starts to write while she combs my hair with her fingers. The pain is only getting worse, but I try to stop crying. It's not working. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. Then it just feels like my head exploded as well as my lower back. I scream as I clutch my head and cry harder. Mommy looks at me with big eyes and a lady in white burst through a door. "Izu, whats wrong?? Izu please tell Mommy." At this point I'm curled up, my hands to my head, screaming and I lean over the edge of the chair and throw up. It just hurts that badly.

"Hey kid," the lady in white rushed over and rubs my back, the touch hurt as I flinched and threw up again. Mom looked scared. I'm scared. I don't know what happened after that. The noise drowned out and I closed my eyes. When I woke up next, I was in a big bed, in a white room with a big window. It was daytime and was very blue outside. I look at my hand, and Mommy is sleeping, laying her head on the bed, holding my hand.

"Mommy?" I ask. She pops up and I could see darkness under her eyes.

"Izu, baby, you're awake!" I cover my ears, she was so loud, it hurt my head. "Oh, sorry baby. The doctors told me your hearing might be a little sensitive," Mommy quieted down. "You stay right here, Mommy is going to be right back, she has to go grab a doctor." With that, Mommy left. She returned short after with an old, balding man in white.

"Hello there Midoriya, how are feeling?" He asked.

"Sore, and my head really hurts."

"Ah, yes, that's to be expected. If you bare with me, I'm going to do a quick checkup on you, alright." I nod. He goes through standard test, reflex, heart rate, breathing, etc. and he said everything was normal. "Well, Izuku, you can lay down while I talk you your mother, alright." I just nod again.
"Alright Ms.Midoriya, I just have two quick question, just to verify what's going on."

"Of course, doctor. What's your questions?"

"Well first thing is, he is a fourth generation quirk user, correct?"

"Yes sir."

"Perfect, and what are you and the father's quirks?"

"Oh, well that's a little difficult. My quirk can hover small objects to me, as for his father, I'm not quite sure."