Chapter 8

Jess"

I wake up snuggled into Dinah's side I rub my eyes and slowly start to sit up I barely lift my head before I get pulled back down.

"You ain't going no where dawg, you're warm and cuddly so don't move."

"But Dinah I hungwy can we pwease eat bwakfest!" I say in my childest voice with a pout on my face.

"Now child how can I possibly resist that face, let's go munchkin."

We get up and head downstairs to see Camila and Normani eating some eggs..EW.

I get up and grab two bowls outing the coco puffs into them with some milk and giving one to Dinah and one to me while she pours the Orange juice.

We're all eating and joking around until Ally finally comes down and tells us all to get ready for the studio.

"Jess go wake Lauren please you're now her child so it's your job."

"But Alllllyy shes soooo grumpy in the mornings!" I whine.

"Not when you wake her, just go."

I run up to Lauren's room and open the door, I tip-toe in and climb into her bed. I slowly get under the covers and poke her cheek.

Lauren

poke, poke

Wake up

poke,poke

Pleaseeee we have to get ready

poke

Before I could even like her check again she grabs my fingers.

"If you poke me again those little fingers of yours will be gone."

I slowly start to back away but she grabs me and starts to tickle me.

"No L-lauren p-please stop!"
I scream through fits of laughter.

"Only if you say Lauren's the person and she's funny and amazing and I love her."

"Nevveerr!"

I'm about to pee my pants so I end up giving in and we lay side by side while I'm trying to regain my breath.

I feel her intertwine her fingers with mine before she turns towards me and kisses my forehead.

"Come on babe lets go get dressed so we can meet Simon at the studio."

We get up and I head to the bathroom and take a quick shower, one I'm out I head to my room.

I put on an Island Water Sports long sleeve shirt with a pair of Jean shorts and put my hair into a french braid.

I grab my phone and head downstairs to see everyone up and ready to go, we head into the car and I still have to sit on someone's lap because we haven't gotten a bigger car yet.

Ally's in the drivers seat with Lauren beside her in the passengers seat.

I decide to sit on Normani whose in between Camila and Dinah. Instantly we all start to jam out to music and we all are singing Both of us By Taylor Swift and Bob together.

We instantly crack up when we see Camila trying to rap and we decide to take over. The two us rap perfectly and all eyes are instantly in our direction.

"Uh guys I think we have a new featured rapper on our albums."

Ally looked like she was being dead serious and we all just laugh it off and continue to jam out until we get there.