Chapter 7

Jess"

'Show me where to sign..'

I looked up to see Lauren gripping my hand and the other people in the room looking quite shocked. I don't want to ruin her life or hold her down I can't let her do this I can't stop her from living her dreams.

'You can't' I whispered into the determined girls ear.

'Hey can you give us a moment alone and then I'll sign these I just want to talk to her.' She stated as they all left the room. 'Why can't I? I hope you know nothing you say is gonna make me change my mind!'

'Y-you you just can't!'

'Hey Jess look at me,' she placed a finger under my chin and tilted it up so she could look into my eyes 'Tell me why not please.'

'Y-you have a career a-and I'll be too much of a b-burden.'

'Now don't you ever say that again, you are anything but a burden I can promise you that! Plus have you forgotten about your career too, theres a reason Simon signed you and no matter what I'm going to be there with you every step of the way! My decisions final you're now going to be my precious daughter.'

After about thirty minutes of signing papers it was final... I am now Jessica Jauregui.

*Time Skip*

I was now back home with the girls when Ally called us all to dinner, I say down and we prayed and dug in while Normani spoke up.

"Oh yea I forgot to tell you guys Simon called and he has big news for all of us PLUS he wants Jess to record a cover tomorrow so she can finish her EP."

We all nod and quickly get up clear our dishes and start to get ready for bed, I've changed into spandex and a big t-shirt that I think is Dinahs and I'm about to put my hair up when someone knocks on the door.

"Coooommmmmeeee innnnnnnn!" I scream even though I can hear ally yelling from her room to stop screaming.

Dinah walks in laughing and sits on my bed.

"Soooo Dinah what's up?.."

"Nothin just wanted to chill, WANNA watch a movieeeee? Pleaseeeee!" she begs.

"Fine hop in my bed but I refuse to watch the Beyonce movie we've already seen it 173826281 times to be precise."

She pops in The Avengers while I run and make popcorn, I head into each girls room saying goodnight while they give me a hug and head back into my room. Dinah of coarse already settled under my cover waits for me to get in so she can play the movie, I can tell my being slow is annoying her to I purposely walk as slow as a snail.

"Aye come on dawg I thought you loved me, get your ass in bed I've been wanting to watch this forever."

I hop in and snuggle up to Dinah while it starts and about halfway through of coarse being the half blinding Polynesian she is pretends to fight like Iron Man and ends up knocking the whole bowl of popcorn all over my bed, well what's left of it.

"Dinahhhhhhhhhh" I whine.

"Whoops oh well let's head to sleep in my room we can finish the movie there but NO POPCORN!"

"Hey you're the one who spilled it not me." I say pouting

"I can't resist that face lets gooooo!" she picks me up bridal style because I'm too lazy to walk and sets everything up in her room and soon enough were cuddled under her covers while my eyes slowly drift off into a dreamless sleep.

A/N: Sorry it took forever a lot of stuff just went down and I haven't been motivated to write, if anyone has any good stories then comment them please so I can read them. It helps get my mind off of things and I like to pretend I'm in another world you know?

Well let me know what you all think love you guys. Xx