Chapter 4

'Jessica's Pov'
"Um my names Jessica but you call can me Jess if you want, I'm 14 years old, I like to penny board and read.." I said quietly.
"ME TOO" Camila screams "IM READING TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD AND I LOVE IT!", I told her o read it last year and that it only gets better. By then the waiter had arrived but I only ordered a water, Lauren have me look and I explained that I had "eaten". They all seemed to have bought it except Lauren who kept stealing worried glances but I pretended not to notice.
Once we were finished I thanked them graciously and started to walk in the other direction when I felt a hand grab my wrist, I turned around to see Normani. She asked me where I was going, "To walk home, I usually do so its not big deal!" I stated nonchalantly.
"Nonsense she said, we can drive you home, there aren't enough seats as you know so just lets just get in." she said. Once again Lauren pulled me on her lap, as the car started I jerked forward but Lauren's arena saved me from falling by wrapping them around my waist and it took all my might not to scream in pain.

'Lauren's Pov'
As the car jerked I grabbed onto Jessica not wanting her to fall, she tensed up a bit but the cause of my arms pulling her down caused the back of her sweater to get pulled down just below her shoulder blades, I gasped quietly as I saw red, black, and blue scars and cute that looked like whip marks on her back. Maybe from a belt but before I know it she fixed her sweater, maybe I was just imagining things.
I couldn't help but picture all the things that could possibly be happening to her, I decided to talk to her.
"Hey Jess why don't you get our phone number so we can all hang out!" I said excitedly while she nodded and passed her phone around. Soon we arrived at her house, as she got out I whispered in her ear only loud enough for her to hear "I promise I'm here for you, as well as he other girls and I promise you can trust us. If you ever need anything no matter the time or place I can promise you well be there. I promise you okay." She gave a slight nod and walked into her house.
Over the next couple of days the girls and Jessica seemed to get closer but they were trying very hard, they wanted to help her because they knew something was up. She secretly wanted them to be the stricter in her life she never had and slowly she was beginning to trust them. Finally she snapped and decided it was time because that one night changed everything and she wasn't sure without her help she could take the pain anymore. That one night that changed everything came sooner then she saw it coming..
A/N: Hehehe cliffhanger, just give me some feedback and the next chapter will be up because I'm not sure if you guys are liking it and I have the next chapter typed! Sorry this chapter was so short I'll make it up to you hahha. Stay strong lovies, xoxo me:)