Very Important A/N

I'm sorry to say I've lost inspiration for these three stories, now I'm not saying I won't continue them because I absolutely will but I want to put my focus on something new.

I have a few samples down below and if you could please comment which I will have the first chapter(s) up tonight!

Thank you for your cooperation :) Xx

1) "Stardom"

Reporter: "New star founded about 5 months ago 'Reese Janet' was seen going into an interview with THE James Haylen, tune in to channel 34 for the full session"

Reese Janet was a 14 year old girl who was found at her high schools show and signed with a label, one of the biggest teen stars.

She's unlike any other, wears t-shirts and tennis shoes only having to dress up when she has to.

Not letting fame get to her head and doing what she loves with an amazing family and the perfect mentors...only they have no clue who she is.

Will the struggles of fame make her fall but who will be there to catch her.

2) "Not your typical high school"

Of course everyone knows the story of the nerd and the bully but I don't think you've ever heard it quite like this.

Dinah Jane: The schools star soccer player who never misses a shot, she's everyones idol and did I mention she was openly gay?

Sophie Taylor: The girl who gets straight A's and never misses a class, has a few best friends, also openly gay, but what people don't know is that she's a title winning dancer.

What happens when they cross paths, will their rivals get in the way of love?

3) "Issues."

You may know Camila Cabello, and most people know her family. There's Camila and her 15 year old sister Maddy.

{Changing her family a bit}

They've always been close and even while she's away they talk on a regular basis but that doesn't stop the pain of being so far away.

It's no doubt that her sister has some..issues.

When she gets home to find out that things have gotten increasingly worse, what will happen?

Is there anything they can do.

4) If anyone has any suggestions just put the number four and write it down! All will be put into consideration :)

Thanks guys I love you alllllll <3