One.

This book may contains content that some may find disturbing such as° Blood°Strong language°Sexual scenes (nothing too much tho)°Violence

° Blood
°Strong language
°Sexual scenes (nothing too much tho)
°Violence

Chapter 1

Some of us are dealing with a storm

A storm that only ourselves can handle it and sometimes,most of the time,feels like it never gonna stop.

But there is a tiny moment when it stops and when it does..

Oh when it does..

I feel stronger than anyone. I feel fearless and nobody is gonna stop me from trying to bring the sun in the middle of my the storm even if that means the others are never gonna see the light of the day again.

I was curently in my literature class.

My head snap back from my dark thoughts when I feel a pain in my brain like someone was trying to remove it.
Feeling a little bit of blood in my mouth I slowly raise my hand and excuse myself.

Storming out of the univesity class I was hardly trying to run to the bathroom but I was starting to feel weak.

I hate it and love it at the same time.
Hate it because of all the pain but love it because I know deep down I totally deserve it.

All my life I have been trying to fit in,to feel, to be normal, but every time I ended up feeling more alien than ever before. I started comparing myself, feeling worthless, like everyone has made so much progress but me, like everyone has had so much success but me.
I tried so hard to take up space when I was alone, but always ended up feeling small when there were people around. I wish I could say that since then I have grown, that I have healed and this has never happened again. But the truth is I am not alive because I have overcome this mess of emotions, I am alive despite feeling it all the time. And even though I haven't healed completely, I am proud of and I take pride in the fact that I have survived, for it shows that even the in the darkest of nights when it was me against my mind - I won. And here I am, I might be bruised, I might be hurting, but I am still alive.