Interview with elysiani

I yelped, shoving Fred off

I yelped, shoving Fred off. Percy shook his head laughing while Annabeth shook hers disappointed. "Y'all need to let it go already!" I pressed, my voice pleading. The crew looked at me, their gaze hard, I sighed. "I didn't lose the files and keys on purpose!" I reasoned him, muttering about how unfair all this was under my breath.

Fred shoved me aside, unlocking the door that creaked open. "Went and lost the bleeding keys!" he taunted. I pouted, looking down at my feet while they brushed past me into the studio. "I didn't do it on purpose!" I repeated, desperate for them to forgive me. After our break when we finally decided to come back, we realised that the files and keys were missing. It turned out that I had left them all locked up in the cabin we left a few months back. Needless to say, everyone was very annoyed by the fact. Although they didn't lose themselves and were there for me, reassuring me. Now that everything was back to normal, they had decided to act like the kids they weren't. I sighed.

"Reckon they already know that mate." Bennett pointed out, as if it was obvious. I glared at him when it hit me. I cursed under my breath. "I'm sorry guys." I muttered slowly. Annabeth was the first one to look up from the preparation and smile.

"Finally."

Then Fred, then Percy and one by one they all let out a chuckle. I smiled and shot Bennett a thumbs up.

I took my seat in front of the laptop screen ready for the interview, Ryan shot me a ready sign.

"You on in, 3-2-1!"

_ _ _

"Hello guys! And finally welcome back to another interview in the perddicted studios! Yes, we changed our name! A lot has changed since the last time we met except one thing! Yes! I do have an interview to share with you lot.
One of my new favourite authors, @elysiani

"Hello Carmen, I welcome you to this interview. For starters I'd love if you could give us a little introduction of yourself, tell us a bit about yourself!"   

"So... Hi! I'm Carmen and I'm 19. I'm Nigerian, but I've been living in England for about 10 years now, so I guess I identify more as a Brit these days. Currently a 1st year Med student, and I like writing in my spare time I guess."    

"The first time I read your books. I instantly loved them. So, while on that point, I'd love to know what inspired you to write? And what inspires you to keep writing?"

"Thank you so much! All of my books have different inspirations, but overall I think what inspires me is just bringing things I imagine to life. Like if I'm watching a film or tv show and I'm left feeling dissatisfied, I end up thinking of ways I would have ended it, or if a topic is touched on in the briefest of details, I find myself developing a scenario or a storyline in my head for days after. Writing it down kind of helps me manifest these ideas, and I suppose it's also what keeps me writing too."