Meanwhile Tuuro talked excited to his mother, his step basically a jumping.

"All Might is sooo cool." he said, his face showing a giant smile. His mother returned the smile.

"You will be an awsome hero one day." smiled the mother. It was the last smile that Tuuro had seen. Everyday after that, she would come home from work, exhausted.

"I promise, mom." smiled the young Tuuro.

After two weeks, she had collapsed and was brought to the hospital. The doctors had run multiple tests and found a brain tumor. It was untreatable. She was placed in a artificial coma.

Tuuros father had fallen into a deep depression and had found sweet comfort in the rough embrace of alcohol.

After Tuuros mother had died, his father got violent; beating Tuuro almost every day.

Throughout all this time of pain and misery, young Tuuro held onto that promise he had given his mother, using the poster as a pillar of hope.

One day, after another alcohol infused rage by his father, Tuuro hid in his room and cried. Tuuros father realized what he had done and tried to apologise for what he had done; and of course, Tuuro had accepted.

This continued for some years, until Tuuros teachers caught wind of his scars and bruises. They quickly alerted child protection services and they tried taking Tuuro away from his father.

While Tuuro was taken away from his father, he turned around, struggling against the firm grip of the child protection service members. Tuuros eyes widened as he locked eyes with his father.

"This is your fault, Tuuro." said the father, as a tear rolled down his face.

Tuuro was almost blinded by the tears that streamed down his face, but he saw a shiny silver object slicing across his father's throat, as a red liquid gushed out from where the object had been.

At this young age, Tuuro didn't know the expressions, to say what he had seen, but he knew. He knew what his father had done.

Everything seemed to slow down, as the fathers body collapsed and the young Tuuro could only hear a ringing in his ears, as his body stopped struggling and slowly froze up.

"What's wrong, my boy?" asked the woman, which held his hand.

"M-my dad...." mumbled the younger version of Tuuro. He never heard the question, he had completely forgotten his surroundings, his gaze only focused on his father's limb body.

"Your father can't hurt you ever again." smiled the woman. After a few seconds, she noticed the boys different behaviour. While looking for the reason of said change, her gaze, too, fell onto the corpse. Her scream echoed throughout all the street.

It took years for him to live a normal life again, even though he was given to foster parents, that helped and supported him in everything he did.

Tuuro snapped away from the picture and the painful memories. He squared his shoulders and put on a determined and proud face.

'I'll become a hero for you, mom.' he thought as he started heading to school.

As he walked into the school, he spotted his friends and Yaomomo, all sitting together and chatting happily.

Tuuros smile grew even bigger, as the thought of spending another day with his group of friends started growing in his mind.

"Hey guys." he said as he walked over and greeted everyone.

"Hey Tuuro." said his friends as he walked closer to them.

"Good morning, Yaoyorozu." he bowed slightly.