Different Point Of View

"So that's it, huh?" Izuku looked at the small nomu, which resembled a black raven.

"Yes. It holds all the quirks you requested." stated doctor Ujiko. He leaned against one of the walls in his laboratory. On the wall next to him were multiple huge glass tubes, filled with new experiments and nomus.

"So, how does that work? The connection thing?" asked Izuku, curiously inspecting the small being. His black feathers shining a little bit in the artificial light of the laboratory.

"I need a drop of blood from you." said the doctor. Without thinking twice, Izuku pulled out a knife and slit his finger slightly. Ujiko quickly caught some of the blood and mixed it with some other red liquid, which Izuku guessed was some of the nomus blood.

"How is it going?" asked All For One, sitting on his medical chair, tubes and other medical devices sticking out of his body.

"They are about to fuse their minds." explained Ujiko.

"Are you sure about this, young Midoriya? Once your minds are fused together, there is no going back." said All For One, worry apperent in his voice. There was a very big chance, Izuku would go insane and therefore useless.

"I have gone this far, might as well go all the way." smiled Izuku, as he slowly petted the raven.

"You could lose your mind. Its a great risk. You could go crazy. Is it really worth it?" pleaded All For One.

"Most would argue I have already gone insane. Let's do this." grinned Izuku.

"Very well." sighed All For One.

"Are you ready, Midoriya?" asked Ujiko, as he handed the young villain the 'potion'.

"Bottoms up." joked Izuku, as he downed the potion. As he downed the last drop, a sudden wave of pain shot through his head.

"I have to sit down." mumbled Izuku, as he sat down on the ground.

"Is everything alright?" asked All For One.

"No, I think I have to-" started Izuku, as he promptly vomited onto the ground.

"Sorry, doctor." mumbled the young villain. He then passed out.

Izuku woke up on the all to familiar field of grass, he used as a trainings field for his quirk.

"Ugh, why am I here? Did I use my quirk on myself?" asked the greenette. He stood up and noticed something was off. He didn't feel like he usually felt when he used his quirk.

"Huh, that's odd." he mumbled. The unconscious boy found himself on a small island, in midst all of the grass. There was a beautiful cherry blossom tree, in the middle of the small island.

"I'm disappointed in you." said someone behind Izuku. The villain turned around, but was greeted by a much younger version of himself.

"Who are you?" asked the villain the other boy.

"I'm you, but younger I suppose." said the other.... Izuku? (A/N: When it's the younger version of Izuku, I will call him Midoriya, instead of Izuku)

"What's going on?" asked Izuku, as he carefully eyes Midoriya.

"You are unconscious in doctor Ujikos lab, because your mind is fusing with the raven nomu." explained Midoriya.

"And why are you here? This is clearly not my quirk." he asked.

"No, it's not. And it doesn't matter, where we are."

"And what does matter?" asked Izuku, slowly getting impatient.

"That we can talk. That is the only thing important right now." smiled Midoriya.