A Promise?

Jiro was walking through the crowded streets of her home town. She had just brought Yaomomo home. The teenage girl was deeply in thought about her live, about what had happened lately.

'A few months ago, I only had Momo and now? Now I'm friends with an explosive boy with the temper of a landmine and a manipulative greenette.' she thought as her hands tightens around her bag straps.

She walked passed the old building, that recently had undergone renovations, due to someone buying it.

'I wonder what will come in here.' she thought while she looked at the building.

She finally arrived at her destination; her home. She walked inside and took off her shoes and carefully placed them next to her parents shoes.

"Hey mom, hey dad. I'm back." she shouted as she placed her bag down and walked into the living room.

"Hey Little punk." said her father, Mako. Jiro walked over to him and hugged him.

"Hey dad. How is everything?"she asked as she sat down next to him.

"Going great, as always." he laughed. "What about you? You seem more stressed lately? A writers block?"

"It's not that. It's just...." she sighed, but stopped.

"What's up, little punk." said Mako concerned.

"Momo seems so distant lately. Hanging out with different people, not talking to me as much anymore." she said to her father.

"You should tell her how you feel." said Jiros mother, Niima, from behind them. She, too, had earphone Jack's as earlobes. Together she and Mako became rockstars.

Despite their wealth, they decided for a simple living, leaving the most part of their money on their bank account and living in a small flat.

"But what should I say? Maybe: 'Hey, I don't like how you made new friends and I'm afraid I'm losing you.'?" she said, raising one eyebrow at her parents.

"Maybe leave out the first part, but other than that, it sounds good." smiled Niima.

"I don't know. I'm not good at this whole emotion stuff." sighed Jiro as she sunk deeper into the couch.

"Then how about that; instead of telling her about your negative emotions, like your insecuritys, you tell her what she means to you." suggested Mako.

"I'm still not good with lovey dovey stuff."

"Then do what you do best." Jiro raised an eyebrow. "Write a song about it."

Jiro thought about it for a second before deciding.

"Actually, that a really good idea." said Jiro as she got up and hugged her parents. "Thanks, you guys are the best." she said before hurrying into her room to start on her lyrics.

"Reminds me of us." smiled Niima as she sat down on Makos lap and kissed his forehead.

"I know. I'm still glad you stayed with me, my muse." smiled Mako as he kissed her lips.

"I know."

Meanwhile, Jiro had placed down her bag and began to write the first things that came to her mind.

After two hours, she got a notification on her phone. Hoping it would be Yaomomo, she quickly grabbed her phone. But she closed it disappointed after she saw that it was a notification for the upcoming Lovin Lucy concert.

Meanwhile, Izuku and Katsuki were being beat up by Miruko again.

"Ugh, can't you hold back a bit." grumbled Izuku as he held his stomach in pain, trying his hardest to stand up.