A Seed

Izuku walked to school, only to stop once he reached school grounds. He could hear the chanting of a group of students.

He walked over and pushed to the front.

Aaron was beating some other teen bloody, hate dripping from his eyes as he beat down on the struggling school boy.

"What is going on?" asked Izuku a bystander.

"Aaron was praising Lovin Lucy again, and the other boy told him to shut up." explained some girl.

"Aaron then got angry and attacked the boy. He didn't stand a chance." continued another girl, tears filling her eyes at the brutal display.

They then heard a sickening cracking sound and a metallic smell filled the air.

"That was his.... Oh god." mumbled some boy, holding his mouth to not vomit at the scene.

Izuku looked unfazed as he soon heard the teachers approaching.

"Everyone back to class." the teachers shouted, and the mass quickly dispersed.

Izuku looked at the fuming Aaron, blood dripping from his fists, while the teachers tried their best to hold him back.

'I think ripping him from my quirk had some minor consequences.' thought Izuku as he walked away.

He walked into class and sat down.

"Hey nerd." said Katsuki as he walked into class and sat down in front of him. "Have you heard about it?"

"You mean Aaron beating someone to a bloody pulp?" smirked Izuku.

"Yeah."

"Heard it and seen it." shrugged Izuku.

"Heard he only got detention." said Katsuki.

"Really? Have you seen the other boy? Almost non recognisable."

"Really?" scoffed Katsuki.

Before Izuku could respond, the teacher walked in and began the lesson.

After school, they walked to the beach, only to find Yaomomo and Jiro.

"Hey guys." she greeted the boys. Izuku hugged her, but she slightly winced under the touch.

"What was that about? Is everything alright?" asked Izuku, raising one eyebrow at the two girls.

"Y-yeah." smiled Yaomomo weakly.

"You know how well I can read you, yet you still try to lie?" questioned Izuku the two girls.

"It's nothing, really." said Yaomomo quickly, trying her hardest to reassure Izuku. Jiro just raised her hand to her neck, slightly rubbing it.

"You flinched when I touched you, meaning you recently made a bad experience with physical contact." mumbled Izuku. "And you try to hide your neck." He pointed to Jiro.

"Shut up, Midoriya." warned Jiro.

"You never talked about any friends, so I'm guessing you don't have that many, other than us." he said, rubbing his chin. "You're not that popular at school, are you?" he asked the two girls.

"N-no." admitted Yaomomo finally.

"The two of you get bullied." concluded Izuku finally.

Yaomomo nodded slightly, while Jiro looked away in shame.

"So tell us what happened." ordered Izuku worried.

Yaomomo opened the lower part of her shirt, only to reveal a bruised stomach. Jiro looked up and revealed strangle lines on her neck.