Battle Training

'This is it.' thought Izuku, as this demon held him, pressing all the air from his lungs. He desperately tried to fill his lungs with the one thing he needed to survive right now, but to little avail, only the sweet and sour scent entering his nostrils, but little to no oxygen. 'This is the day I die.'

Soon his vision began to get blurry as Izukus blood failed to deliver any oxygen to the brain.

After another ten seconds the devil released him from his deadly grasp, Izukus head springing back as he gasped for air, a clear liquid dripping down his chin.

"This is the only way I want to die." gasped Izuku, looking down onto the naked Momo that was lying before him, the bedsheets on which she laid, soaked through and through. "Please remember that."

Momo was still huffing from the ground breaking orgasm she just had experienced, courtesy of the young villain. She moved her mouth, but being unable to talk as she had just screamed out her lungs.

"Do you want to continue?" asked Izuku, readying his member as she nodded weakly, the clear liquid still flowing down between her thighs.

He carefully placed the tip at her cave entrance and slowly entered inside of her, the warmth and wetness enveloping him, like it had the previous times before.

Izuku entered her, ramming his member deep into Momo, her moaning in great pleasure.

The villain leaned forward, pressing his lips onto hers, his tongue demanding to be allowed entrance. It didn't take long before she allowed their tongues to dance.

Their wet and sweaty bodys rubbed against each other, each touch feeling like their skin was about to melt into each other.

Izuku slammed his erected member into Momos pussy over and over again, each time a wet slopping sound echoed through the room, alongside her louder getting moans.

"You should keep quiet, or do you want the others to hear you?" he said, pushing himself inside of her and panting.

She quickly used one of her hands to cover her cherry red lips, but it had little effect, since her moans had gotten loud enough to escape her sealed lips. He continued ramming into her for a few minutes, before he decided to release her.

"I lied," said Izuku, through his grunts and pants. "I soundproofed the entire room, not a single sound can be heard from outside."

"Don't lie to me again, you villainous bastard." she said, putting one hand on his bare and scarred shoulder, and the other one into his hair, gripping tightly. "Promise me."

Izuku continued slamming himself inside of her, both getting closer to their climax, and him not answering her demand.

"Promise me." she demanded again, gripping his hair and pulling it. Izuku flinched at the sudden pain that shot through his scalp.

Before he could answer, both of their walls broke down and the flood of erotic ecstasy flooded their body's.

Izuku slammed himself as deep into her as he could as her eyes rolled back and her loud scream echoed through the villains room. Momos legs intertwined with each other behind Izukus lower back and pressed the greenette deep into her wet hole.

Izukus member started twitching as his load shot even deeper into her than he had reached ever before, filling her womb.

After the moments of pure ecstasy and the bliss, that had just over come them, had passed, Izuku pressed his lips onto hers again, before retreating.

"I promise, my queen." he said, causing her to smile and kissing each other again. "Round 2?"

Momo giggled and kissed the villain, before pushing him onto the bed and switching roles with him, slowly and sensuality starting to ride Izuku, the villain holding her waist and feeling her warm body.