PROLOGUE

FOR LIBBY LIFE WASN'T ALWAYS EASY

FOR LIBBY LIFE WASN'T ALWAYS EASY. Since a child, she was known as the only living child of the village beloved leaders, Queen Galla and King Arron. No-one dared to say anything wrong about their leaders, because there wasn't anything to it. Queen Galla, a beautiful brown-haired beauty is beloved by the villagers, she comes from well-known prominent family but chose to stay for Arron. Their love story was widely known around the village. Queen Galla had been arranged to marry King Uther Pendragon but her love for King Arron, won her heart. She gave up her duties to ruled beside him, she came to love. King Arron had been the only living son of clan leader, Malign. He had been known as King around the village, for rumors circulating that Malign is the son of Queen Morgause. Nothing less, both lovers have secrets of their own but they choose to stay together and ruled the village as their own.

Around the village, Princess Libby is very beloved and cherished. The princess charms anyone with her quick intellect and witty comebacks. A exact image of her mother, being raised to become the next leader. A politician. She is being raised as the next clan leader, everybody believes in her including her own parents.

"Libby, come here." 

Taking quick glance at her mother, she hurried towards her mother embrace. Galla is certainly very tall for woman, wearing white clothes. Jewels made out of clears diamonds can be seen on her everywhere. Galla bend down, taking her daughter hands, sniffling. "My sweet girl. You have become my light and joy, Libby." Her mother took a breath. "You come from long line of queens and king's there is nothing more than I want for you to ruled our village to greatness." She leaned forward to placed a kiss on her daughter hands, she than looked into her large brown doe-eyes began to haunt her in a trance. "Your father and I have arranged a marriage."

Libby blinked her eyes twice. "Whom?" Galla stared at her beloved daughter, unsure how to proceed. Galla stood up, cheekily smiling. "He is King Uther Pendragon, nephew. Wallace Pendragon. I'm sure you have heard of him." Libby didn't understand or wanted this to happen. She wanted to ruled as only leader in this clan, she never wanted to married.

"What's the point of me becoming clan leader if you're going to ship me off to the highest bidder?" Libby scolded, uneasy.

"Libby?" Galla asked, uneasy. Galla proceeded to take her hand only for Libby to backed up, refusing for her mother to come closer.

"I don't want to marry. It's prosperous that you ask of me this. I'm your only daughter and you wished to sell me like cattle," replied Libby, holding back tears. Galla couldn't understand. "Libby, not now. You don't understand. I'm telling you this now. Your father-" Galla was cut of when, healer Warren approached them.

"My apologies, Galla. Apologies miss Libby." Warren addressed both of them. Slowly, Libby changed her attitude, showing some compassion. "What's wrong?"

"I'm afraid we have received word."

Immediately, Libby didn't know what he was talking about. Libby watched as her mother widened her eyes, uneasy. Galla began to walked the other side, Warren trailed behind her. They left without telling her, the problem. There is something wrong. They refused to say anything in front of her.

During sunset, she walked around the village seeing no sign of her mother or father. Instead, she found herself beside a tree, apple tree. She slowly began to climbed up, getting scratches and bruises all over her body. She took a quick bite, of a red apple. It was so red. Slowly, she began to think. Wallace Pendragon.  Stories were told of him all over the village, he was widely popular, bit older than her.  The golden knight, with sunsets blossoming eyes, with the skin of flour. A true magnificent eyes in the world, with the shade of blue crystal clear eyes.  Very handsome, some would say, a true gentleman. "True gentleman," she laughed it out. Nobody is in her own world.

She took another bite siting on lower branch thinking. Was her parents really going marry her to that disposable golden knight, she rather bleed million times than marry a knight. Why would she want her parents control her life? She is old enough.

Wallace.

She bet that man didn't know how to brush his hair, if it kill him. She hated that name already.
Suddenly, a old man rushed to her side. "What is it?" She asked. The old man had blood covered all over his face, scratches in his face. It looked like he was burned alive. "My princess, come with me. We must hurried."

"No, What's is going on?" She looked around to see nothing, pure silence. "We must go back."

"No! Please don't. The village is about to be attack. I've been tortured and ripped to shreds, I need to save you." He quickly grabbed onto her hand. "No! No! We need to warn them. My father and mother!" She struggled to break free from the man embraced. "I'm going back!" Her wrist were tightened by the man hand. Slowly, the man threw her on the ground.

"Go ahead! You're going to be too late. Save yourself, Princess Libby." The man began to hurried, she could have sworn it was healer Warren, she didn't recognize him with all the burns marks and scratches. She began to make her way back to the village hearing yelling and screaming.

"No. No!"

Mother.

Father.

Her home.

She ran as fast, she could. She needed to find them. This is all could be over. Fire was burning everywhere. Flames rising higher and higher. Consuming everything they touched. There was nothing more horrifying.

Now the flames were everywhere. Unleashed. Every house in the village was on fire. People were screaming. Begging for mercy. Dying. Her home was ruined. The people, she grew to love and care for were laying on the ground either butcher or dead. She noticed men, red. They all wore red killing them without no mercy. Almost everybody is dying.

Tears were coursing down Libby's cheeks as she tried to hide. The fear made her whole body shake and her heart beat like a drum. Suddenly, a man came past her. He was on fire and screaming in agony. The men in red were burning people alive.

Libby ran as fast as she could. An arrow barely missed her, but she didn't even notice it. One of them fell as an arrow pierced his throat. She didn't find her parents anywhere. Where were they? She needed to find them, she ran even faster, ignoring everything else. People were dying right in front of her eyes. She couldn't do anything but watched.

AUTHOR NOTE:

Yep! That's Princess Libby for you! This going to be fast story! But it's gonna be worth it!

Their love story is going to be epic! Titanic theme song will be Wallace and Libby song. Lancelot and Libby theme song is You by Keaton. Also loosing your memory. I made ship edits videos, you can check that out in the graphic gallery. There will be gifs or videos posted in that chapter soon, so I suggest you keep coming back to that chapter, It gives a hint! Honestly, feedback is much appreciated! Don't be silent reader! I promise, I'll replied! I love to hear your thoughts. Any questions feel free to ask?