Joe Trohman Imagine (#1)

"Hi everyone, my name is Pete, and for some crazy dumb reason, Joe picked me to do this speech out for him.
I've known Joe since he was a kid. I've watched him grow up from a dorky little boy who loved guitars and Marvel comics to become this awesome, cool, idyllic fucking man, and I can't help but think it's because of Y/N.
I remember that when he was younger, Joe used to be kinda timid, afraid to talk and share his opinions on divisive matters, and I think that's why it was so more spectacular that one day when we were getting interviewed he became so much more open, talking about stuff he'd never even mentioned off camera.
The interviewer was Y/N, and I'm pretty sure that nobody watching that interview could even attempt to argue that they didn't have some sort of spark, connection, something about each other that they recognised. I've never seen that sort of wicked chemistry unfold before my eyes, and I don't think I ever will again.
If the concept of soulmates is real, Joe and Y/N are the epitome of them. If it isn't... well then, I guess Joe and Y/N are just perfect. Congrats on the marriage you two. I love you both."

a/n
I'd firstly like to mention I'm really sorry about the passing of joes mother. They're both in my thoughts.

On a lighter note I want to thank you all for reading this and my patrick stump fanfiction, you guys are my faves!!!

ALSO APOLOGIES IF I DIDNT REPLY TO YOUR COMMENT, MY NOTIFICATIONS ARE GOING CRAZY

Love yall see u soon