Pete Wentz Imagine (#3 - Requested)

Thank @folieapete for the fantastic idea.

Pete's POV 

I was sitting on the tour bus at around six PM, watching this girl talk about her life and interests on YouTube.
I had actually been watching the same girl, Y/N, for a few hours now, she was really funny, and everything she said, I related to in a way.

She was also, super, super, hot.

"And, exciting shit you guys, on Tuesday I'm gonna be at a Fall Out Boy concert! My friend is the merch girl for them, so I'm going to go see the show and then hang out with my friend afterwards-" she chirped.

This youtuber, Y/N, was going to be at one of our gigs. What the fuck. Did this mean I could meet her?

I looked at the date. It was Tuesday today. She was coming to tonight's show, that was starting in an hour and a half.

"Pete, soundcheck!" Patrick called from the other sound of our bus.

Souncheck sped by unusually fast, due to the fact I was distracted by my own thoughts.

Why the hell was I so fussed about meeting this girl? I needed to chill out. It's not like me and this girl were going to meet and fall head over heels in love just because she liked my band and I liked her YouTube channel.

I stepped onto the stage at exactly 7:30, and I had even more energy than usual tonight. I couldn't went to take out my pent up frustration on my bass, and just forget all the shit I'd been worrying about throughout the day.

"Pete, great show! Where are you heading?" some reporter asked.
"I'm gonna catch a show then maybe hang around near the merch stand."
"Okay, cool."

Showered, dressed, and presentable, I scoped out the empty looking merch stand. Our merch girl, Adrianna, walked off towards the bathroom, leaving Y/N alone, so I chose this as my oppurtunity to try and strike up a conversation, but to my surprise, she came and spoke to me. 

"Hey, you're the bassist, right? The show you played was rad. You're super talented, dude." she said, sounded completely chilled out.
"Wow, thanks, that's really cool. Hey, aren't you a YouTuber or something, I think I've seen a few of your videos? Y/N, right?"

'A few of your videos'.

"Uh, yeah I am."
"You're so good, like, extremely funny."
"Aww, thanks!"

By three in the morning, I was sitting next to this girl, still talking to her. She was so easy to talk to, it was insane.

"Well, Y/N, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked her, testing the water.
"Not right now."
"Do you like, 'have your eye on someone', or something?"
"One guy, but he's a bit out of my league."
"I doubt it, you're literally perfect." I replied, not thinking anything of the compliment, but she looked straight up into my eyes like it was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to her.

Then she just kept looking up at me, with her beautiful eyes.

Fuck it.

I wrapped my arms round her waist and crashed my lips onto hers, and kissed me back immediately.

a/n

I tried to make this the best I could, sorry @folieapete

thank you for all your requests, i am also updating my patrick stump fic later on today so be sure to check that out too.

ily all never forget it xoxo