Patrick Stump Imagine (#6 Requested)

@Tradeallmytomorrows long awaited Patrick fic is here!!! (SO sorry I didn't see it! Tell me if you want your name in it and I can edit it asap!)

"Okay. Y/N. I've finally done it. I've written a song for you." announced Patrick, you long time boyfriend.
"Is this what you've been working on all day?" you chuckled, picking up a coffee mug.
"Yeah." he blushed.
"Play it for me, then!"
"Awesome. Okay." 

Patrick picked up his guitar and strummed out a few notes. You watched his hands grace the guitar, with his crystal clear eyes looking straight into yours.

"Yeah, let's be alone together, we could stay young forever, scream it from the top of your lungs, lungs, lungs..." Patrick sang softly.

When he finished, his eyes flashed up and looked into yours for approval. 

"That was gorgeous." you breathed, wrapping your arms around his neck.
"You really think so?" he smiled, leaning in for a kiss you quickly accepted.
"I do." you laughed quietly, as Patrick scooped you up in his arms, and carried you up the cedar staircase in your home.
"I'm glad. Let's go watch some TV and chill out."

a/n

okay so this is finally here I'm so sorry lexi lmao this took such a long time

check out my other books guys

AND ALSO MORE IMPORTANTLY CHECK OUT THESE TWO RAD ASS FICS - Twitter and Exes (Patrick Stump AU) by YoursTrulyTheElement and also All Or Nothing about Josh Ramsay from Marianas Trench by tradeallmytomorrows!!!!

CHECK THEM GUYZ OUT