Love Me (Eren X Reader)

~A/N: Listen As You Read! www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_Txvd… ~

    His touch would forever ghost the delicate skin gracing your form, sending small goosebumps up and down the surface of your arms and legs as a shiver ran up your spine. You could almost feel the way his fingertips gently grazed down the length of your neck as his lips pressed softly to yours. It was almost an extra sense, the way you could interpret exactly how his palms would press against your sides in a reassuring, comforting manner.

    The exact shade of emerald would forever remain engraved into your mind, along with all the emotions he cascaded over the colored pools. You could tell exactly how he felt just by a single glance at the bright orbs, whether it be one of elation, anguish, or contentment. Or it could be the other way around. His eyes would trail over your form, and by the way your brows had been knitted together, or the way your legs were crossed, or perhaps the way you wrung your hands together, he knew exactly what to do. It could be from draping a blanket over your shoulders, to sitting beside you and wrapping his arms firmly about your torso as he nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck, or even a simple peck on the forehead.

    You could go on and on, describing every little detail of him. Every contour of his body, every nook and cranny of his personality, you could tell of them. And yet, you could say nothing at all. He was far too precious to be exposed and vulnerable to the world like that.

    He was a book that you loved to read.

    And you could read it again...

         And again...

                   And again...

                             And again...

    You would always remember the cherished moments you shared with the brunette, so simple and yet so priceless. The way the phantom of his touch would linger over your upper arm, how his soft warm breaths would feather off the shadowed contours of your visage in the moonlight, how his emerald eyes would shine with the pure passion and determination he wore on his sleeves. And he'd lean forward, lips practically brushing against yours as he uttered two elegant words.

    "Love me..."

    Those two simple words would cause your breath to hitch, and your hands to clench into fists as a deep chuckle would escape his incision-laced lips. He'd repeat the cycle daily, catching you off guard, hypnotizing you with his bright dazzling hues, and whisper those words with his breath fanning against your jawline.

    "Love me..."

    With your love for him causing your head to spin and your thoughts to muffle out, it never once occurred to you that all of this could stop. That he'd one day disappear from your life, never to utter those two delicate words ever again. He could find another to whisper to, to hold, to love. Or it could all just simply stop. And what would you do once you realized that all you had ever done to his teasing plea was press your lips to his in a silent confirmation?

    So as his strong arms wrapped about your figure that night, and his eyes met yours, and his soft, steady breaths mixed with yours, a smile crossed his features. He scooted closer to you on the mattress, nose innocently bumping against yours as he murmured his daily words of affection.

    "Love me..."

    And with your heart in your hands, you whispered another two dainty words to follow his entreaty for your devotion.

    "I do..."