Give Me Love (Eren X Reader)

~A/N: Please Listen As You Read! www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjxy5P… And Please Read Slowly As Well To Get The Full Effect!~

Give a little time to me,

Or burn this out,

    Lost...

              Broken...

                        Afraid...

                                  Confused...

    How do you describe the emotions of having utmost confusion, of wanting nothing more than to crumble to the floor in defeat, isolate yourself from reality and from everything that you've ever known, or to quite possibly fall asleep and never wake again. Craving for everything to change and for nothing to exist, to feel a gaping hole in your soul you weren't certain how to fill, or even what to fill it with. To be anxiously glancing back and forth, unsure of what to do with yourself or the objects around you. That fear crawling into the depths of your heart, willing for you to fall to your knees, press your palms to your temples and just scream.

    He felt it. Every day.

    And every few times he'd succumb to the hopeless feeling in the pit of his stomach, stumble into his room and run his hands through his thick chocolate tresses as he muffled his screams and sobs into a plush pillow.

    He felt as if the harsh reality he was forced to be a part of was against him, as if time itself was his one true enemy. The entirety of the universe was throwing itself at him, and he hadn't the mental capacity to handle it all in so little time. Especially when everyone expected so much of him and he was put under a large amount of pressure. No one seemed to notice an ounce of his pain, and did nothing to help him rid of it, not one thing.

We'll play hide and seek.

To turn this around,

    Lost...

              Broken...

                        Afraid...

                                  Confused...

    A person who knew these emotions knew exactly what they wanted in order to overcome and recover from these cadaverous thoughts and worrisome actions. One does not simply want to be told to seek help, or that they would get better in time. The one true cure for these despondent and pessimistic notions was fairly simple, yet the most complex thing there is.

    Love...

    All someone wants is to be encircled in an embrace, to be held tightly, and for someone to say "It's okay," and to mean it. This is why as the boy now stood by the windowsill, elbows on the dark surface with his digits knotted in his tousled mop of hair as his head lowered and shoulders slouched forward, he only had one wish.

    Give me love... Please, love me and reassure me... please...

    As two delicate palms pressed gently to his shoulder blades, he jumped in surprise and shot his head upright to see who had caught him with tears staining his cheeks.

    "... Eren?"

All I want,

Is the taste that your lips allow,

    His emerald hues flickering with a profuse abundance of emotions shed a few more salty water droplets, allowing them to slowly streak down his cheeks and onto the dark wood of the windowsill below. Bottom lip quivering with his struggle to remain upright and to keep his pride, he stared directly into her consoling and concerned expression. His hands clenched and unclenched, almost exactly as if they were his lungs taking their labored breaths.

    "Eren? What's wrong?"

    And he snapped.

    A choked sob escaped the imprisonment of his throat before he could pinch his lips together, and he swiftly took a step forward and stooped down to press his forehead to her chest, allowing his soft hair to tickle the skin of her clavicle as his damp cheeks pressed to her smooth skin. She immediately locked her fingers behind his back, following him down to the floor where he crumbled along with his stifled emotions.

    She knew not to ask anything of him.

    She knew not to speak.

    She knew to remain silent.

    And just hold him.

    His tears slid against her skin, his hands found their way to her waist where he grasped desperately as if it were his last string onto sanity. She simply held his head against her chest, and compassionately rubbed methodical circles onto his back, rhythmically rocking back and forth at a leisurely pace.

    Slowly pulling away from her, he delicately captured her lips in between his, moderately moving them against her rose-tinted ones. She seemed slightly caught off-guard, and yet still responded to prove her will to aid him in his time of need, and her ceaseless affection towards him. Once pulling away, he rest his forehead against hers, tears still visibly trailing down his shadowed features. "Please, love me... help me..." he murmured, hands finding themselves at the back of her neck.

    Nodding slowly, she pressed her lips against his in a silent reassurance as she cupped his cheeks in her palms. "I do... I will..." she whispered.

   He wrapped his arms about her in response, pressing her close to his chest as he nuzzled into her silky hair. And his heartbeat gradually slowed as she breathed soft encouragements to him of himself, the future, and her undying love and devotion.

My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

My, my, my, my, give me love,