Chapter 2 "Lads, meet Annable"

Paul walked into the hotel with little Annable, in his arms. And then, Annable fell asleep, in Paul's arms. Paul looked down at Annable and smiled. Then he finally went back into the Beatles' room.

He opened the door, and saw John, passed out on a sofa, George in the kitchen, of course, and Ringo on the floor, all of them were passed out!

Paul didn't want to wake up his bandmates, so he made the quietest noise, well tried to.

And then, John woke up, "Ugh, great!" Paul thought to himself. "If John finds out, he's going to kill me! Or worse, Brian will!"

John yawned, "Paulie, what are ye doing?!"

Paul shushed John, "John, don't be so loud!"

John, looked what was in Paul's arms. "Why is there a child in your arms?"

"It's a long story, anyway's we need to find her a place to sleep!" Paul said.

"It can sleep with you, I'm too tired to think of anything, let me be!" John said sounding annoyed.

Lennon went back to sleep after that.

Paul laid Annable on his bed, while finding a blanket for her.

"There it is!" Paul found a fuzzy blanket.

He put it on Annable and fell a sleep in the next 5 minutes.

The next morning...

Paul woke up and noitced that Annable had alredy been awake.

"Oh no, Brian's going to kill me." Paul said angrily. He got dressed and went into to kitchen.

He saw Annable on the counter eating cornflakes, with John.

"Morning Paul!" John said in a good mood.

"Morning."

"Geo and Rings are still asleep, and Annable decided to eat breakfest with me!" John smiled at Annable.

"We gotta find new clothes for her." Paul said while looking at Annable's clothes. "They look all dirty!"

"That's going to be a hassle." John shook his head.

Paul laughed a little, "Yep."

Suddenly Ringo woke up.

"Morning, Rings" Paul said.

Ringo moaned, "Mornin', say, whose the kid?"

"Annable." John said.

"Y'know, Brian's not going to be happy with you two!" Ringo warned.

"I know, I know!" Paul worried inside though.

Ringo shooked his head, "Watch out!" then he went to take a shower.

"Annable, careful getting down there!" Paul said, and she did be careful.

Then George woke up.

He stretched and then yawned. "Morning."

"Morning, Geo." John said while giving Annable a cornflake.

She giggled.

"Who's the kid?" questioned George.

"Meet Annable, George." Paul said cheery.