1. life.

Okay I didn't receive any PM's , but I don't like to leave things incomplete soooo.

Today I'll talk about random difficulties teen-agers go through. I'll write about both boys and girls on this book so you can share this with your male friends as well. 

Starting off

I'm a teen

No one's better to tell you about life than another teenager whose still dealing with it. 

Okay now this is what I kind of think but am not sure about. Its a kind of prediction

I think that girls don't need to enter their teenages to hit puberty they'll hit it when they are around nine and everything happens really quick for three years straight. Then till you're 18 deal with your messy emotional conflicts

As For boys I personally think puberty is really slow. First when you're 12 and your voice will change than 13 or 14 and mustache. The 15 and 16 height. Then till you're 20 or 21 this dosen't end. And throughout the whole process dealing with emotions. 

Is it true?

So kids usually don't know how to deal with their emotions same goes for many adults.

Its the truth i also have way too much of difficulty in choosing between buying Kit kat and snickers. So you tell me what are yours in the comments section. 

Now when kids grow up you lot can a lot of different emotions and ambitions if i missed some please point it out.

One can be you wanna be the cool kid

Two. You wanna be invisible cause you're awkward in public.

Three. You have an ambitious spirit to be successful no matter what.

Four. You have a dark curiosity you find bad things appealing

Five. You feel alone and have frequent suicidal thoughts.

Now for being a cool kid manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy people want that role, it can be beneficial as well in some situations and its really nice to be a social butterfly and entertaining or helping people.

BUT however bullying is bad many popular kids do that now if you're one and you do it, hear me out on why you shouldn't. Now my question is why do you like to hurt others is it cause of your friends or is it stress relief to you ? Which one?

When you bully some one, no matter how it's done its not funny it hurts another person and it can never make you happy.

If you're friends encourage you on stuff like that they are not your friends.
When someone genuinely cares for you they will stop you from doing whats wrong and will kick you up to the right path  when you lose track.

Trying to be among the cool kids don't forget who you are cause many people do that. I personally like wearing glasses never style my hair but if I need to change that to be with the cool kid will I change that? No

Make sure to have those few friends who will do anything for you. Also don't ever trust anyone too fast It'll only hurt you.

I do know that school can be war and highschool is nightmare. I'll make another chapter specifically on that if anyone want. COMMENT.

Now of you are the type that want to be invisible than I'll take it that you love alone time and privacy but hate to let people in right?

Now when someone trusts you cares for you and works get your trust you should let them in even if its a little only I think you should.

Now most people who are socially awkward hate gatherings am i right?

Cause I really hate gatherings but once in a while its necessary to attend such gatherings to maintain a social relationship with people. Whenever you're in trouble or need help during an emergency you don't know how much such small stuff will help you out. 

Now if you are the person who has a strange thirst for success or knowledge don't let anyone talk you out of it.

Don't deny it, sometimes you wanna stop working or studying cause of the stress and stuff but trust me when I say hard work pays off.

Don't be influenced by the wrong people. See i do know that some people are attracted to harmful people am i right? 

When something seems too good to be true stay away from it cause it will bite you.

Work hard but its also okay to enjoy life once in a while and don't stress yourself beyond what you can take.

Now about dark curiosity. Kids and adults both can have the wrong urges in life

When you will see kids smoking you will automatically have a strange wish to smoke. If you see someone drinking their problems away you might also want to try it. When someone offers you drugs or you see someone taking drugs you might also hear this voice on your head " Lets just try it once"

Having these sort of urges are like telling yourself that " I know fire burns you but lets just try touching it" its like so everyone knows that smoking is harmful. People also know that alcohol makes people violent, you might hurt the people you love while being drunk. People also know how horrible the effects for all sorts of illegal drugs can be than why do they do this?

Well someone else was ruining their own life and others had the urge to do the same.

Now a days teenagers smoke pot, cigarette and also drink all the time. I understand that it looks like it will help you escape your emotions but it only make everything worse. People do mistakes, commit crimes when they are on drugs or alcohol.

Bad things will always look appealing and good things will always look repelling. But humans are gifted with a brain so that they can judge what's right and wrong.

That's all guys Pm your issues to me.

.....................................................
About Suicidal thoughts, I'll do another whole chapter so that's it for today also pray for the real Queen Gibben so she gets better soon. She's been suffering from stomatitis, fever and food poisoning. I first saw her when i was 4 years old now she's 11 not lying am so scared of her dying its my issue now. 🐾

Anyways guys thats all for today Hope you all have an awesome rest of your day and stay safe 💙💜💙
Byeeeeeeeeee 🐾

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾 VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾