Chapter Twelve

~ The funny and amazing Cara (Aspen) <3 

"See it wasn't that scary!" I tell him as he takes my hand after the movie has finished.

"Yeah of course it wasn't, only because I had you cover my eyes for nearly the whole movie," Jonathan admits under his breath as we walk pass a group of young teens.

I laugh as I give his hand a squeeze in mine.

"So let me see," I begin using my other hand to count. "One, you're scared of spiders and two you're scared of non-scary movies," I tease him. "Is there anything else I should know?" I ask as we wait for the others to meet us out front.

"Hmm.." he says tilting his head as to though he is thinking about it. "Not that I can think of at the moment, but you'll be the first to know."

"Ugh! I'm so tired!" complains Summer yawning as her and Mike come to stand beside us.

I'm about to ask where Aspen and Sean are when I hear a loud crash behind us.

Everyone around us including me, turn our heads to see Sean laughing on the floor with a bucket of popcorn on his head. I spy the bin laying on its side beside him, with rubbish falling out around him.

"Should we even ask?" I ask Aspen as she comes to stand on the other side of me.

"Probably not, it's best to just let it be," she answers smirking.

"I'll get you back for that," Sean warns once he gets back up and dusts himself off. "Now my butt is sore!" he mumbles making us all laugh.

"Perhaps you should get Aspen to kiss it better for you," suggests Mike jokingly.

Jonathan quickly moves to stand in front of me just as a bucket of popcorn comes flying towards Mike's head. Sadly he ducks before it can hit him and the popcorn lands on the ground behind him.

"Hey!" Jonathan yells. "Watch where you're throwing this stuff," he continues in an angry voice but there's a smile tugging at his lips.

"You've got to be kidding me!" another voice says from the corner of the room.

We look up to spot one of the workers looking at the mess we've created on the floor and then at us.

"And looks like it's time to go guys," says Aspen as she makes a run for the main door.

"Wait for me too," adds Mike running behind her, Summer on his tail.

There's not many people around here tonight but the ones that are however are looking at the six of us like we're trouble makers shaking their heads or laughing like its the funniest thing ever to happen. Oh wait, well it is pretty hilarious.

"Quick!" I urge as Jonathan and I run off too, with Sean right behind us.

I can still hear the worker yelling at us, something along the lines of 'fricken teenagers'.

"Ops sorry!" yells Sean as he runs into another person who was standing in front of the double doors watching us.

Once we're out the doors, we keep on running all the way back to the cafe and into safe territory.